[6] - Forced

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR'S POV-
January 3, 2022
Day one of forcing Y/N to join forces with ICE agency.

You wake up early around 4AM and changed to a black leggings and a black sleeveless croptop, then take a brown vintage cropped jacket.

You put your hair up and put on your white snicker shoes.

It's time to warm up for the morning, you take your earphone and connect it to your phone. You walk out of the room and once you left the door and about to close the door.

You felt someone looking at you, you bit your bottom lip, it wouldn't be Dino or his gang right?. You sigh and close the door locking it.

Looking around you sigh as you see no one around early this morning, you let out a deep breath and start to jog.

Jogging until you reached outside the neighbourhood, you continued to jog out, though the feeling of someone following or looking at you is still there.

That's when you notice a drone up in the sky flying and following you, you sigh and continued to jog.

Someone's stalking you for sure.

After a few runs you have reached the bridge that's between two cities, you look at your watch to check the time while panting.

4:48AM

You sigh and rest your back at the bridge's metal fence.

Looking up you see the drone above you then going down until its infront of you, you sigh as you are so annoyed with this drone.

The drone suddenly starts to speak with a very...annoying and familiar voice.

"If you won't accept my offer, i won't stop following you"

You rolled your eyes hearing this, Mr. Berries sure is so sure on letting you join ICE agency.

You don't even see a potential on- You do see but you just don't feel like fitting in a place filled with agents.

Especially since your brother now also is one of them.. You shaked your head from those thoughts and continued to jog to the other city.

As the drone continues to follow you as expected.

You sigh hearing the drone and continued to jog.

The busy cars and busy people are now starting to show up, as the sunrise is letting your fitting body shine, the boys who are also having a jog were caught up staring at you.

Though you didn't give it some thought, just knew yesterday that dating isn't really your thing. You're bad at it 'cause all you think is some brutal things or probably just business that you have already left.

After a few steps you walk into one open convenience store, taking a cart you walked around grabbing the things that you need when you suddenly bumped to someone at the moment.

"Ay- Oh- Y/N?", The man you bumped to gave a smile as he realised its you, you look at him

"Oh- Hi- Mike- Was it mike?", You smiled widely and nervously to him, Mark laughs on your guesses and shake his head.

"It's mark", Mark chuckles and smiles at you, you nodded, mark looks at you up and down and notice that you are wearing a clothes for working out. "Out for a jog huh?".

You nodded and grabbed some things and put it in your cart, Mark suddenly starts hearing some weird buzz, he looks up just to see a drone above you.

You also look up notice what he's looking, you sigh thinking for a excuse before he could ask.