[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-AUTHOR's POV-

Operation Shadowfall

You bit the tip of you index finger as you sat at the passengers seat with jeno driving the car, You all are in your way to jeju island. For the new mission.

You saw the lists of your schedule so this jeju island mission has to be quick. Though it's difficult.

--

Yesterday when Mr. Berries talked to the agents (while Y/N was sulking)

"The next mission will be held in Jeju island", Mr. berries tells, as all agents looked at him.

"That far?!", Dk asks. Seungkwan nods.

"What's the mission about sir?", Seungkwan asks.

"Hmm.. Here's the objective. Retrieve a top-secret prototype weapon from a heavily guarded enemy facility before it falls into the wrong hands", Mr. Berries gives a folder to seungkwan as seungkwan reads it.

"These sure are enemies", Seungkwan nods as the other members looked at it.

"I suppose we have two of you who lived in Jeju?", Mr. Berries asks as Jaemin, jeno and the other dreamies guys push donghyuck close to seungkwan.

"Yep!", Donghyuck smiled at seungkwan, seungkwan and Mr. Berries nods approving.

"This mission must end for about two days. We're in a hurry", Mr. Berries tells, as the agents nods.

--

All of you agents have arrived at the ice agency building, as you all ran up to the back of the whole agency. just to see a few private jets and planes that's owned by the ice agency.

Wow. Mr. Berries really Is that successful?

It was planned to drive a car to jeju but it will waste the time, so this private jet Is the fastest way to get there.

Wonwoo, Jaemin and jeno are the pilots. As they sat at their seats. Launching the private jet that fits all of you exactly.

You lay down on a chair that can be pushed down to a bed chair. Sighing you closed your eyes and rested. as you were busy resting the other guys were busy getting ready of their weapons and their clothing.

Mark throws a black leather fit jacket to you, as you open your eyes annoyed he smiled at you.

"Wear that, we're all wearing black", Mark tells. "You know to avoid attention". Mark sat down at the chair infront of you .

You sighed, "don't know. Black can gain attention, my life is black and it got my whole attention", you tell, mark was speechless on what you just said.

"Okaayyy.. That was deep", Mark tells, you laughed as he laughed nervously.

"I was joking", You said and looked at the jacket. Seems good enough to wear and pair it up with the black leggings.

You turn your head at the counter part just to see minghao arranging the guns and weapons. So all of us can pick what weapon We'll use.

The other guys also helped minghao as the others just talked while getting ready. You sighed and sat up looking at mark intensely, he also looked at you as dino sat next to mark looking at you two.

"What's happening?", Dino asks.

"No, you go away! You had a blind date with Y/N that's against the rules.!", Mark yelled at dino. Dino was speechless as he was forced to walk away, dino sat back again but mark pushed him.