"Come here," he spoke again, his eyes meeting mine and staying there as I slowly closed the distance between us. Instead of wrapping his arms around me again, he stood to his feet, towering over me as I looked up at him.

"I know you're upset, whether you want to admit it or not. I can feel you putting up a wall between us," he started, slowly unbuttoning his black dress shirt as he continued, "But I'm not going anywhere. Your stubborn ass doesn't scare me."

My body temperature rose as I watched him unveil the dark, taut skin stretching over his chest and abdominal muscles. I couldn't recall ever seeing a body so sculpted and defined in real life and I assumed he had to live in the gym for a physique like his. He was like a dark chocolate candy bar come to life, carved from Godiva, and I licked my lips with the sudden desire to taste him everywhere my eyes could see. I'd caught my first glimpse at his body just this morning after his shower, even held it in my hand. But there was something ridiculously seductive about watching him undress himself right in front of me. He was capturing my undivided attention with the simplest gesture, using my arousal against me for the second time tonight like some kind of sensual hypnotist.

"And you can keep pretending you don't care, but you're acting this way because you feel something for me. You're just scared to admit it. To let it happen," he accused, pulling the bottom of his now unbuttoned shirt from his slacks and revealing his v-line as he removed it completely. He tossed it to the side before pulling at the buckle of his belt and stepping closer. Using his other hand to grab my chin, he lifted my head to meet his darkened gaze and my dirty thoughts were put on pause as he watched me intently.

"But this is happening, Phoenix... no matter how hard you fight it."

The authority in his voice as he held my eye contact both aroused and winded me. He was seducing me and reading me for filth at the same damn time and I absolutely resented his ability to do so. It was proof that he really did know me. That I'd actually fucked around and let him figure me out. And his unwillingness to let me push him away, even with the knowledge of all my trauma and brokenness, pointed to the possibility that he might actually feel something for me too... but I just couldn't be sure. He hadn't said anything about his own feelings, just that he knew about or assumed to know mine. That didn't mean he felt the same way, nor did it mean he had any intention to. All it actually meant was that I needed to do a better job at hiding my emotions.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not fighting anything," I countered, keeping up my resistance. He scoffed, removing his hand from my chin and whipping his belt from around his waist in a fast, rough motion. I almost thought he was about to hit me with it as frustration quickly spread over his features like wildfire, but instead he dropped it to the floor, his pants and boxers following right after.

"Have it your way, then," he all but growled before lifting me off of my feet with one arm and spinning around to toss me on the bed. I was winded yet again as he climbed on top of me, his lips covering mine in an instant.

Our usual feverish kisses were already enough to drive me crazy but Tyson's aggressive behavior was pushing us into completely new territory. He was in full control as he kissed me deep and passionately, pressing his fully naked body against my half-naked one. I gasped as I suddenly felt his length against my exposed lower lips, creating the kind of friction that would start a flood instead of a fire. As he sucked and nipped at my neck and chest between wet, tongue-filled kisses, his hips moved against me in a slow rhythm, simulating what was to come.

After teasing me for a few more painstaking moments, he planted one of his hands between my thighs and used his long, thick fingers to play DJ on my turntable. My moans were uncontrollable as he spun my record over and over like it was his favorite song. You'd have thought he was trying to make my pussy go platinum the way he had me singing his praises on repeat. Just as I felt my breath about to vacate my lungs, he stopped, pulling his hand away and looking me deep in my glazed over eyes.