Chapter 1 - Unintelligible Magical Power Given

Previously, Hera were the first creatures to develop magical powers; they lived in a certain population, appeared like dragons, and lived side by side with the first humans in an ancient dimension, which would later be called Antharucean. Hera hardly could reproduce for their population, thus their existence began to diminish, and as they realised so, they gifted their powers to humans to keep the magical powers alive.

On a fateful day, dim sunlight filters through the cracks in the cavern ceiling, illuminating a cavernous space filled with ancient relics and shimmering crystals. The air crackles with an otherworldly energy. In the centre of the cavern, a magnificent creature, The Last Hera, remained, adorned in gleaming emerald scales, resting upon a colossal onyx pedestal.

Flavius, a human that was resistant enough that he knew this was the time for the power transfer, walked reluctantly to the Hera. As he reached in front of that onyx pedestal

"Thou hast bid me, Hera?"

Hera's eyes, glinting with wisdom and ancient knowledge, regards Flavius with such a mixture of respect and slight despair. It lowers its massive head towards him.

"Thou should'st've known thy destiny when thou stepped hither , Flavius" The Hera said

Flavius sighed in reluctance, magical powers weren't what Flavius wished to get himself into, but there was no refusal.

Then Hera's emerald scales begin to glow, radiating a pulsating light that envelops both of them. Energy arcs through the cavern, crackling and dancing across the walls.

A beam of golden light shoots out from the Hera's forehead, spiralling around Flavius before sinking into his body so as to bring him levitating into the air.

As the light fades, Flavius's posture transforms, radiating newfound strength and authority. His eyes sparkle with an otherworldly glow, mirroring the dragon's own. A tail grew from his coccyx, along with a pair of horns on his head. With this power bestowed upon him, he felt the duty to become a pillar of peace, bridging the realms of humans and myth.

That Hera watched Flavius leave the cavern, its eyes filled with a mixture of melancholy and hope. Its duty was fulfilled, and slowly its body vanished into golden dust, united with the air.

"Just the Hera granted his power to thou, Flavius"

"Well, I don't know what he just gave? Levitation? Or just another element? I'd never want this to be given to me"

It was just five people gathering in front of a bonfire : Gwenn, Axon, Flavius , Koura, and Laken.

"That hera quoth mine side magic is charm. I don't get it, what may I doth with a charm?" Flavius raises one eyebrow, saying that sentence in a tone of slight disappointment, "I expected a more tremendous power such as 'Dimension Scratching' like Laken's".

"All of us have it, thus we can teleport by 'scratching' air nearby to open or create a dimension" Laken explained.

"Alright, yet still, what may I doth with Charm magic?"

Everyone gasped in awe.

"Well, No wonder..." It was Gwenn, his eyes widened at Flavius's appearance.

"It's honestly a little hard to get our eyes off thy brow , Flavius... any movements thou doth somehow become graceful and dedicated i n our eyes, that didn't befall previously! Thought 'twere just ourselves, guess thy Charm magic is very working." Axon said.

Flavius showed a book with a leather cover to them, "My Book of Destiny is carved 'The Charming', is this how I will be known?"

"Oh?" Indeed each of them were given a book that they were obligated to write all about their powers and magic thus people that come after can learn from them. "Thou art The Ancient Charming soon, haha" said Koura.

"Flavius is attracting whoever sees him... it's kinda dangerous"

"Well, I doth not expect that"

As they five were the Five Chosen, meaning to had been given the obligation to maintain peace between the realms, each of which was connected to the other in every aspect. Each of them endured such burdens on their shoulders, as the demise of the last Hera had led them to the 5 strongest creatures among others. After those Hera, the dragonic creatures gifted their powers to these 5 people, all of them were obligated to write all about the powers they were gifted with on leather-covered notebooks, those notebooks became their essential keepsakes, known as Book Of Destiny, that were related to their powers.