𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 | 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

∞─ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ─∞  
Ϟ❆❦❝─Klaus was the weak one─❞❦❆ϟ

 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8 | 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤∞─ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ─∞  Ϟ❆❦❝─Klaus was the weak one─❞❦❆ϟ

⇺—❦⚇♕⚇❦—⇻

Elijah slowly placed Natalia on the bed. Her face was contorted into pain, as the wound in her stomach slowly healed. 

Elijah looked down at her, his eyes held worry. He couldn’t believe Klaus would hurt his own mate. And he swears in his head that if he saw Klaus again, he would kill him. He loved Natalia. 

Of course he still was getting to know her, but he felt so much for her in the short period of knowing her. He wanted to cuddle her, to make love to her, to kiss her goodnight and goodmorning, and show her that she was better than enough for him. 

He loved seeing her smile on her face, the way she would blush at his slightest comment, and the way she was so loyal and protective over her friends, it made his heart melt. 

He knew that one day she would make the greatest wife, and even the thought of her sleeping and cuddling him made him melt. He would do anything for her, and he knew that even if Klaus got in his way, he would kill him. Natalia was his, and he wouldn’t stop until his dying breath to know she felt the exact way he did. 

⇺—❦⚇♕⚇❦—⇻

It had been two hours, and Natalia had finally woken up. Her stomach wound had finally healed, but that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt. She turned over in her bed, noticing someone's hand on hers. 

She looked over to see Elijah sleeping, his hand squeezing hers for comfort.

She felt so warm, looking at the man she had felt herself falling for. She tried so hard not to fall for him, but she couldn’t help it. 

He was her mate. And she knew that it was time to accept it. Her body felt more warmth when Elijah smiled in his dream, as though he could feel her acceptance. 

“Lijah,” she whispered, her voice hoarse from crying earlier. Elijah grumbled in his sleep, making her giggle a little bit. “Lijah, wake up.” 

He slowly opened his eyes, looking around himself. When his eyes landed on hers, his body shot up and he pulled her into a hug. She laughed and hugged him back. 

“You’re okay,” he whispered, more to himself than to her. She nodded. 

“I’m okay, famished though,” she told him. 

He looked over at her and sped out of the room. A minute later he sped back into the room with a bag full of blood bags.

She let a small smile come to her face as she took the bag and started to drink the blood.