𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 | 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

∞─ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇʀꜱ─∞
Ϟ❆❦❝─Nothing. I'm just the delivery service─❞❦❆ϟ

 I'm just the delivery service─❞❦❆ϟ

⇺-❦⚇♕⚇❦-⇻

"You can't be serious," Natalia Salvatore scoffed, looking at her brother with slight anger. "I'm not her babysitter!"

"We know," Stefan butted in before Damon said something he would regret. "But please, can you make sure she at least gets home safe."

"So you want me to stalk your girlfriend?" she asked, crossing her arms. Damon rolled his eyes, but didn't speak up knowing Stefan would get through to his twin.

"Nat, please," Stefan begged her. "We need to lock Katherine up, and I want Elena to stay safe. So I beg you, take her home."

Natalia looked at her brother for a moment, thinking it over. If she took the dishwater dopplebitch home it could lead to her talking to Jenna, who Natalia had grown to love. So she looked up at him and uncrossed her arms.

"This is the only time I babysit your girlfriend, got it?" she asked him. He couldn't help the bright smile that took his face, as he nodded at his sister. She smiled and turned around, seeing Bonnie and Elena talking. She took a deep breath before walking over to them. "Elena, my brothers got shit to do, so he asked me to take you home. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, that would be great," Elena smiled at her gratefully. Bonnie smiled at Elena, brought her into a hug, before walking off without a glance at Natalia.

"She doesn't like me," Nat whispered to Elena, who just chuckled nervously.

"She's just not used to you," Elena explained, and hugged herself. "She's not used to people like you and Damon."

Natalia had the urge to roll her eyes, but she held it in. She put on a tightlipped smile, and grabbed her keys out of her pocket. She started walking towards her car with Elena in silence. And that was her first mistake.

Because when she made it to the car she noticed that Elena wasn't by her side anymore. She gasped and went to look around, when a needle was injected into her neck. She whimpered in pain, and pulled the needle out of her neck.

Her vision turned blurry, as she felt herself go numb in the masked person's arms. She closed her eyes in pain as the vervain finally spread through her body, and made her faint.

The man sighed, and picked Natalia up in bridal style, before moving her to his car. He threw her and Elena into the backseat before taking off, not stopping till morning.