𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥

∞─ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ─∞ 
Ϟ❆❦❝─I’m sorry, love─❞❦❆ϟ

 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥∞─ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ─∞ Ϟ❆❦❝─I’m sorry, love─❞❦❆ϟ

⇺—❦⚇♕⚇❦—⇻

“Guys!” Natalia called out to Elena and Bonnie seeing them blindly follow Alaric. They stopped running and turned to  her. 

“Natalia, what is it? Jeremy is in trouble,” she told Natalia. 

Natalia shook her head, and walked forward. She noticed the way Alaric’s body language changed when she entered the empty hall. 

“Something’s not right,” she told them. “And I’ve followed Alaric all the way here, how would he know if Jeremy’s in trouble?” 

Bonnie and Elena took her knowledge in, seeing the way she stared at Alaric and not them. Bonnie looked between them and noticed how Alaric stared at Natalia. It was like he was in love. 

“She’s right, somethings not right,” she told Elena. “Where is Jeremy?” 

Alaric disregarded her question. 

“I hated the eighties, I just had to get away from that dance,” he told them. Natalia stepped in front of the two, looking at Alaric with suspicion. “I much prefer the twenties.” 

“Alaric, are you on vervain?” Elena asked, her suspicion growing as well. 

“Now,” his voice wasn’t his kind voice, it was more dark and deceptive. “Why would you ask me that Elena?” 

“He’s been compelled,” Elena said, looking between the two. Alaric shook his head, taking a step towards the girls. 

“Nope, try again,” he told them. They all took a step back, Natalia protecting the girls behind her. 

“What the hell is going on?” Natalia wondered out loud. Alaric looked over at her, a smirk playing onto his face. 

“I’ll give you a hint, I’m not Alaric,” he told them. They all looked at him confused, before Natalia faltered her stance gasping out loud. 

“Klaus,” she whispered. Elena and Bonnie watched as Alaric’s smirk became bigger as he held out his hands in happiness. 

“Surprise!” he said, his voice low and dark. Elena and Bonnie backed up, while Natalia stayed frozen in her spot. 

“H–How is this possible,” Elena asked him, her voice trembling in fear.