He always did that whenever he came. But this week, I get their updates every day.

"And Rose slept with your pillows" Axel added that makes my heart keep breaking. "Smells so much like you she said and it makes her feels close to you"

God that poor girl didn't deserve this. No one of them deserved it.

For the last 3 months of my life on earth before I left, Rose has been spending time with me every day. Romain understood the situation so he gave permission for Rose to stay with Mama and us. He visits too sometimes and talks with Rose over facetime every night.

"I'm gonna find out about you when I come to your dream tonight" I said, as I looked at Axel who were facing upfront and staring with his faraway look, reading my name in my tombstone

IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF OUR BELOVED SISTER, DAUGHTER, FRIEND

ALEXANDRIA RHISLETT EVANS - JOHANSSON

'What is grief if love isn't persevering? Slayyy'

The quote is something I begged for Mama to put on my tombstone. I mean, I had to. I don't want them to look at my tombstone and keep on being depressed. So at least when they look at it, they'll give a small smile. Maybe not now but later. It's still too early for them to smile on my tombstone either way. Understandably so.

Let me tell you, when I gave Mama such a request, she did not look amused and she was ready to pull my ear for it but hey! My pout and puppy eyes work every time.

"Mom and Dad have gotten back to work. But they still don't accept interviews. It's too early for them because they'll for sure be asks about you"

I nod my head as it makes sense. The news of me passing away was already hard enough for Mama and Daddy to publish.

And let me tell you, the whole world was so shocked that it became a trending topic in X for 2 weeks.

How did I know? I'm dead, I surely can't have access to the internet. Come visiting me.

Well, Brian came with Anna and Noah last week.

Anna resigned from our school last year because they want to be close to us. So they moved to New York for several months up until last month, Anna's family got back to LA and started their life again.

So they don't come as often as they did when they stay here but every weekend, I will get to see them.

I still remember 3 days before I left, I was talking with Anna.

Flashbacks

I was alone with Anna as Mama, Daddy, Axel and Rose needed to go home. I asked them to do so. Noah and Brian keep Axel company because I don't trust him to be alone for now.

The only sound that was in the room was from the beeping in my heart machine and I could see Anna becoming antsy as she stared at the heart machine that I occupied.

"Anna" I called for her with my croaky voice. These days I barely can talk or open my eyes for longer. All I did was sleep.

Anna immediately rose up from the couch next to my bed and she went to sit carefully on the bed with me, making sure to not touch the many wires that were on me "What is it darling?"

I mustered up some energy to sit up against the bedframe of the hospital bed I have been occupied for the last 3 weeks and Anna helped me with it instead of chastising me to get back to lay down