PUNISHMENT

She has evoked evil in him .
His eyes darkened and held a promise to ruin her completely.

" Al..alex ..i ...suddenly he flipped her over .and her face pressed into pillow .

She cried out in pain as his hold was firm at her neck pressing it further into the pillow.

" u wanna know what my mother think of me ...right ? She is dead and she was whore like you ." He growled in anger near her ear .

She was shocked hearing such hateful words . How can be someone so evil ?
Saying such disgusting things abt his own mother .i hate this monster even more ..from the bottom my soul.

She felt a hand stroking her ass .she started wiggling to come out of his hold.

Smack!

" Aaaaah .." her cries muffled in the pillows and tears welled up in her eyes.

Smack! He hit her ass again .
He keep spanking her ass as long as he wants .

She was crying heavily . Her bare ass in front of him .she was feeling humilated and ruined .

" what a plump ass ...you can't even imagine how much i wanna fuck you right now ....my handprints looking so good on your ass..." he said pressing his covered bulge into her ass .

" alex...pl..please ...i am ...sor ..sorry ..it's hurting ...i can't take it anymore ...please ...i am sorry ". Her voice muffled and she was crying heavily .

Didn't she know how much her cries make me hard . May be again ..trying innocent drama again.

Her ass was red and bruised which make him satisfied . And he released his hold and yanked her towards him.

Her face was red and tear sticken.Her eyes were closed .she hissed in pain as she was sitting now . He looked at her and his hand reached to wipe her tears .she jerked backward feeling his touch and her eyes opened and meet his grey orbs which are showing hatred and rage .

" how dare you ...how fucking dare you ...Aurora ..." saying he pressed his lips to her . He was devouring her mouth and fucking her with his tongue . His one hand was holding her waist and another grab her hair to make her not wiggle . He throw her backward . Her back met with bed .

She hit him as she was on the verge of fainting . He let her go and start kissing her neck .

" aaah ...no ...please..."she yelled in horror .

He look up to her and her said," time for the real punishment ...i will make you hate yourself even more now .....i will ruin this innocence of yours step by step ..so that you won't be able to recognise yourself ...you will be a void and only thing you will remember will only me. You will regret being born ."

Smack ! She slapped him across his face and yelled ," what do you want from me ...ha chahte kya ho tum ? ...kya kia h humne ..jo itni nafrat krte ho ...maar q ni dete humein ...alex ..you are weaker than me . You are venting all your anger on me just because of your personal feelings . If you hate me that much ..then just let me go ..i am trying to understand you but you are not giving me a single chance ..it's not fair .." she yelled in anger and tears flowing through her eyes.

He didn't understand some of her phrases but his anger fumed up even more hearing his about his mother . First she slapped him again ...why i am letting her slapping me ..what's wrong with me he thought . I have to teach her lesson this time .

' talk about my mother and u will be dead next second. And you dare to slap me again ..aurora ...fucking shut up ..now it's time for your punishment '
He growled .