CITY BARBERS.

Karlos had no idea what to do because he had never been in charge of anything, much less a business where he employed five of the best barbers in Atlanta City. Karlos was lying in bed when he had a thought and reached for his phone to start dialing some numbers.

Karlos: Hello, Antonio. What's up?

Antonio: Karlos, what's up? What can I do to help you today?

Karlos: Friend I renovated a storefront I purchased in the city to make it a barbershop, but a barbershop wouldn't be possible without barbers.

Antonio: Yes, I see. I guess I could give some calls and send some men down for, maybe, a brief tryout tomorrow morning?

Karlos: mate I want the most talented barbers working there; I need folks who can cut hair with expertise and talent.

Antonio: I got you, bro. In fact, as soon as you hang up, I'm going to start making calls.

Karlos: Thanks, Tonie. Oh, and I expect to see you at the grand opening, and after that.

Antonio: Karlos, you got it. I'll be there, buddy. Speak to you soon.

After hanging up, Karlos goes to take a shower in the bathroom.

Karlos checks his phone on his way to the kitchen after taking a shower and getting dressed.

The young man in the picture on the right who is well-groomed and wearing formal attire.

The young man on the left wore trendy clothing with a thugish vibe.

Can you find more person like the one on the left? Karlos texted back to Antonio, then went into the kitchen.

Antonio text: I'll give a few more calls. I see that you want them to be a thugs.

Karlos replies: Yes, buddy, I'm taking this city by storm.

Antonio text: Funny enough, I'm glad to assist you, bro.

Karlos replies: Indeed, bro, I also owe you this much. When the barbers arrive at the establishment, am I going to give you some cash?

Antonio text: Okay, buddy, I'll chat to you shortly.

After making himself some food, Karlos walks outside to his car. Then he noticed a homeless man sitting with a sign that read, "I only ask for food," on the other side of the street.

Karlos replied, "It's the homeless man," bending down as he approached him from his car.

Karlos: Hi, would you like to go downtown with me to have some food?

Homeless man: Yes, please. Good sir, it would be really kind of you. Many thanks.

Karlos: Come on, get into the car.

Homeless man: Oh no, I can't. I smell horrible, mister, and I don't want to smell up your car.

Karlos: It's really not a big deal; I'll get my car cleaned later today.