chapter 59

Meanwhile at the orphanage Akshara was spending time with the kids helping them draw when sahil came up to her

Akshara : Sahil why are you hell bent on doing this scene I mean what does this act have to do with anything that you are pestering me for the last 1 hour. She asked as ever since she reached to the orphanage Sahil wants her to do a an act

Sahil: It does you will realise once you read the whole thing instead of reading the first line.

Akshara : But why? Akshara  couldn't complete her sentence as sahil interrupted.

Sahil: please Akshara  for my sake please he said.

Akshara : even if we do this act who are we even showing it too? kids will be going out in a bit.

Sahil: haan toh let them and I just wanted to do this act just like that, you can't even do that much for me?

Akshara : such a dramatic person you are...fine we will but only this time ok

Sahil: see this is why you are my bestfriend he said making Akshara  slap his arm.

Akshara : ok now let me concentrate. Once the kids leave we will work on this so called act of yours okay.

Sahil: If you had read the whole act you would have known he said making Akshara  roll her eyes.

Akshara : Whatever. She said and got back to drawing.

Sahil laughed and got up from there and dialled a number

Sahil: hi it's me Sahil do let me know when Abhimanyu  leaves from there., ok...thanks he said and cut the call with a smirk on his face.

After an hour Akshara  and Sahil were eating their lunch a little late as they were getting the kids ready for a small outing when suddenly sahil recieved a text that Abhimanyu  has left

Sahil: Akshara  come on let's practice. he said handing her the paper

Akshara : but at least finish your food.

Sahil : I'm done.

Akshara : that quickly?

Sahil: yup ...now come on you can eat after.

Akshara : but why are you rushing?

Sahil: you will know soon for now let's practice he said closing the containers and took Akshara  spoon and placed it down.

He then gave her the script and made her read it

40 mins later

Abhimanyu  reached to the orphanage...sahil who had seen Abhimanyu  smirked and went towards Akshara.

Abhimanyu : in a bit I will finally will be able to tell you my feelings Akshu and I'm excited to see your response.

Abhimanyu  picked up the bouquet of Roses that he got for Akshara  and got of his bike.

Abhimanyu smiled as he walked with the bouquet of Roses in his hand to give Akshara 
He was nervous yet excited as he was going to tell her his feelings 
As his steps reached towards the orphanage door he halted seen the scene in front of him 

Sahil: I know all you wanted was love which you never got but I always loved you...I may not be able to take your pain away but I will try my best to make it better...I wanted to tell you this for a long time but I couldnt...you know what it feels like when love is one sided right...you know the pain so why can't I get one chance ? Why ?... you said this relation is like you have been forced into it, then try to get out of it once and allow me to help you heal with time. I promise I won't hurt you like he did...please give me a chance please   Sahil said  as he was on his knees  in front of Akshara .