chapter 51

Abhimanyu  ( in his head) : what is akshara doing on the couch ? 

He was about to get up when he saw her lift the container up a little making the kheer visible 

Abhimanyu  was surprised for a second... he saw akshara changing her position a little making her side face visible and was able to see that smile on her face while eating the kheer he made 

He wondered as to how he hadn't noticed her taking the container and felt happy knowing she is eating his kheer.A small blush crept on Abhimanyu 's cheeks.. seeing Akshara eating his 'not so good' kheer made his heart flutter. Losing a competition to Sahil, did not seem so bad now. He  ruffled his hair and pulled the duvet over his face, only his eyes were visible. Fighting a huge grin and kept secretly looking at his love, when the sleep came , he himself did not know. He felt at peace..

Akshara  finished her kheer and placed the container on the coffee table as she decided to take it down in the morning...she got up and decided to go and change into her pyjama

After few mins akshara  came out as she left her hair down since she had it clipped on for the whole day...she placed her phone onto the side table and got on her side of the bed pulling her duvet up as she got comfortable. Turning to face Abhimanyu  and saw him asleep, a small smile came onto her face as she saw how peacefully he was sleeping ... unaware that sometime ago he was watching her lovingly as she was enjoying eating the kheer he had made.

Akshara  slowly closed her eyes finally allowing sleep to take over her.

The next morning akshara  came out of the washroom while Abhimanyu  had woken up an hour before her as he recieved a call from vidyut and was on a conference call with him and other few doctors in the study room

Akshara  came out wearing casual clothes rather than a saree for a change and did her hair, lipgloss  mascara and then applied a little bit of sindhoor and put on her mangalsutra and headed to go downstairs

As she was walking out of the room...Abhimanyu  was walking towards the room as he was on the phone to vidyut discussing about the meeting they had with the other doctors regarding a case.

Akshara  smiled at Abhimanyu  as she saw him walking in her direction  while Abhimanyu  smiled at akshara  but his eyes were literally staring at her the whole time which somewhere made akshara  feel something stir inside her.

As she walked past him she suddenly stopped and slowly turned around to see Abhimanyu  holding on to her wrist  with his back facing her as he was still on the phone.
Abhimanyu  turned around and moved towards akshara  still on phone
talking to vidyut  at the same time.

Akshara  got a little confused seen Abhimanyu  standing close to her however she stiffened when she saw Abhimanyu  look towards her lips and for a sec  stopped breathing when she felt him rub his thumb on the corner of her lips and removed it after a sec, showing her his thumb and the smudged lip gloss on it.

Abhimanyu : much better now he said moving the phone away from him ears as he spoke  in a low voice to akshara.

Akshara  gave a nervous smile and turned to walk away allowing herself to breath again while Abhimanyu  smiled boyishly and walked to his room as he got back to speaking to vidyut

In the kitchen mahima  and Manjari  were getting breakfast sorted.

Akshara : good morning manjiii good morning taiji  she said as she entered the kitchen.

Mahima  and Manjari  looked at akshara  and smiled warmly.

Manjari :morning my darling

Taiji :morning beta. ready to go to work?