chapter 58

Abhimanyu : They are here Akshu, in our memories, they are in you. Close your eyes and you will see them smiling happily.

Akshara  listened to Abhimanyu  and closed her eyes. She saw a happy Naira turning towards her and blowing a kiss at her while Kartik  came with birthday cake and both saying " happy birthday Akshu "

Akshara : thank you mumma papa she said smiling as she forwarded her hand to touch them they vanished into thin air with a smile on their face

Akshara  opened her eyes realising it wasn't real, but it surely felt real as if they actually had come. She snuggled closer to Abhimanyu and held one of his hand as he caresseed her hair

Akshara : It was my imagination yet it felt real Abhi.  She said in a low voice

Abhimanyu : Then just think that way, cherish it and take it in a positive way allowing them to embrace your thoughts just like that.

Akshara  looked up at Abhimanyu  and smiled.

Akshara : Thank you...thank you so much she said as Abhimanyu  wiped the corner of her eyes that had tears.

Abhimanyu : We dont need thank you between us chatterbox, remember that in this head of yours. He said tapping her forehead.

Akshara : Remembered and Saved. she said feeling content. This was her Abhimanyu, her bestfriend and still someome who she deeply loved.

Abhimanyu : Just be happy, that will make everyone around you happy because you are the life of everyone Akshu, the life of both families. You you are the existence of both Naira aunty and Kartik  uncle

Akshara : You know I’m happy that I came back because I missed all this...I missed us...i missed you...I missed everyone she said as she randomly placed her head on his lap surprising Abhimanyu  for a second but a smile landed on his face.

Abhimanyu : And I’m happy to see that we are becoming like how we were around each other. We are almost there. He said as he held one of her hand which Akshara  smiled looking at.

Akshara  then turned her back to him as she looked ahead still holding his hand while Abhimanyu  didn't complain with her side face view.

Akshara : This feels beautiful na...so peaceful, nothing to worry about.

Abhimanyu : Yes it does...especially when we have the best company.

Akshara : You know I missed these late nights with you when I was In London she said.

Abhimanyu : Not only you but even I did. Everything just felt so different without you. It's was like you were the soul of our existence.

Akshara  smiled

Akshara : see how important and special I am. She said playfully

Abhimanyu : Don't get too high with the praises he said looking at her earning a chuckle.

Abhimanyu  then looked at the sky followed by Akshara, both staying in silence  enjoying the view and each others presence.

After 15 minutes.

Abhimanyu  started to caress  Akshara  hand as he continued to look up.

Abhimanyu : life was so strange Akshu,  here I thought I only loved you as a friend but it took me so long to realise that I had always loved you more than a friend and still love you. I’m sorry for giving you pain always but I love you chatterbox I love you more than anything. He said with tears in his eyes

Abhimanyu  closed his eyes with a smile spreading on his face.

Abhimanyu : I know I took so long to realise but I have now realised what you actually mean to me. All I want to do is give you all the happiness and love you deserve. I know you wouldn't have expected me to say all this now but I feel this day is special to let you know my true feelings. I love you Akshu,  I seriously do. I love you as a friend but I also love you as a lover, I love you the way a man loves his women and I want to do everything as a husband for you.