chapter 54

SimplyAnasia a small birthday gift for you. Hope you have an amazing day. Lots of love.

Akshara: Sahil are we going or not she said a little loudly

Abhimanyu  and sahil looked at Akshara and sahil gestured Akshara *1 min* with his index finger smiling at her and then turned to Abhimanyu  

Sahil:Got to go Abhimanyu  as Akshara is waiting for me. But don't worry you are still invited for the party he said and turned to leave when Abhimanyu  spoke.

Abhimanyu :She called you because she is getting late for work not becuase she wants to spend time with you he said

Sahil turned to look at Abhimanyu  and smirked and walked to the car getting in.

Abhimanyu  waved at Akshara as she waved at him when the car started to move out

Later on at the hospital  

Abhimanyu  was in the cabin, he was leaning back on his chair as waa engrossed looking into a case file.

Vidyut: Abhimanyu  what is the plan tomorrow for Akshara  birthday?

Abhimanyu  looked up to see vidyut entering as he walked over to his table and sat down but not only him but juhi, arohi and neil also joined.

Abhimanyu : well tomorrow I plan to take Akshara  and my family out for dinner and then have a small surprise celebration planned for Akshara  at the condo he said placing the file down.

Vidyut: means no invitation for this family of yours ...you just broke our hears bro he said dramatically.

Abhimanyu  chuckled

Abhimanyu : come on I said my family vidyut which does have you all in it...I know it's a very simple plan but I know Akshara  will love it as she loves simple things most of the time plus I will be making it special for her at the condo so I will have all of that sorted.

Vidyut: I know I was just joking. Akshara  does like it when things are done in an special way.

Juhi: Don't forget simple also means special in her dictionary she said

Neil: sometimes I wonder how akshara and arohi are not similar despite been together since they were born.

Arohi: Stop comparing Neil birla, akshu may have been a Tom boy but still was beautiful but now my sister defines beauty even by being simple. Understood. She said while neil folded his hands at her.

Abhimanyu : yup...that's my Akshara  he said more like a whisper but vidyut heard it and smiled

Vidyut: after 5 years we will be with Akshara  on her birthday right.  I never thought that this year we will actually have Akshara  besides us and finally your condo also will come in handy. he said.

Abhimanyu  got up and walked over to the window.

Abhimanyu : You are right vidyut, even I hadn't thought of that. But now she is here and I want to make it up to her. I know it's a very small thing for what I have planned for her but even small things means a lot to Akshara  because that is how she is he said smiling while looking outside.

Suddenly Parth came knocking on the door.

Parth: sorry guys but I'll need  Juhi to go and attend a pregnant lady who just arrived now as Arohi has been sent to Sanjeevni hospital  and Neil, harsh chachu is calling you.

All 3 of them nodded and left with parth.

Vidyut walked over to Abhimanyu  and squeezed his shoulder.