Chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

"Yeah but she's nice to me and i really have fallen in love with her. I love everything about her." I say and she makes an aw.

We chat for a little more before everyone takes their seat as she walks in. Her heels clicking as she gets closer to her desk.

Carefully putting her stuff on the table she turns to the class and greets them as she says.

"I hope you had some peace this weeknd because the week won't be so. I want everyone ears on the lesson and not one person sleeping in my class. If anyone tries to do something funny or things that make noise I won't tolerate it. Did i make myself clear? She says and looks cold as ever her lash not once flickering. Good"

Looking over the class her eyes look at mine before a little skirk shows up and then quickly replaced by the teacher look.

She is trying to tease me and i know it.

Now getting ready for the lesson the class follows as quietness's falls over. I open my notebook taking notes as she teaches the class.

I look at her outfit of today. Black pants that fit her ass perfectly and a red silk blouse with a gold necklace on her neck making her body look so toned.

I drool a little before Kayla nudges me to look behind her. I too lost in my thoughts don't see Ms.Fall behind and continue to think about her.

Finally turning my face to look at Kayla i look at her crossing her arms as she's clearly asked for an assignment.

"Miss Ava don't stare too much in the air when you clearly have work to do." She says and i say a silent sorry and her voice trails as no one hears only for me.

"We both know your attention was somewhere else so you better focus darling." She says smirking and i gasp hearing her go to her desk.

"Girl if she said that imagine what she foes to you at home." Kayla says while laughing and my cheeks heat up.

I get to work as i see her looking at me through her glasses rasining an eyebrow as to why are my cheeks red. Gathering all the information for the work i get it done.

It doesn't take long so im able to finish it for 10 minutes. Kayla clearly still working thinking for what to write.

I slip my phone under my desk and i type a message and i see her response.

Me
You giving me all these looks everyone will know.

Evy❤️
You better say that to yourself love. Checking me like no one else is here.

Me
You can't really blame me. With that outfit i could pass out right now.

Evy❤️
If this gets you on i should dress more often with these pants. Don't you think dear?

Me
If that was only for my eyes I wouldn't say no. But since everyone sees I don't think so.

Evy❤️
Well at least im your teacher you on the other hand have a dress code.

Me
You wanna try that out?

She takes her eyes off the phone looking more agitated by that message.

Evy❤️
Don't you dare.

I leave her on seen as i lock my phone and put it on my desk. I smirk and she looks furious. So much for the dress code right.

Im gonna have so much fun. The bell rings and everyone leaves as she speaks.

"Ava can you please stay behind?" She says as her teacher voice comes up.

As everyone finally leaves the room she goes over to the door and locks it. Leaving us too finally alone.

A big thank you to all the poeple who made it possible by 78k reads and the love here. Thank everyone for everything. Im sorry im being over this happy.

I hope this chapter was lovely for all the people who will read it as i am to all the fans and support from each and every one of you.

All of you are the best. Thank you and i love you all so much💝💝💝