Karma is a real bitch.

Since my first day, a few days have passed, and I have always been with Ellie. The other kids, to be honest, are just bitchy.Anyway, I have to leave now so I do not miss this Mr. Davis class today.I am not prepared to go through that again because ever since that incident, I have been the class clown.

******

Ellie, who always had a smile on her face, said, "Oh hey, Gwen." She had a very happy personality.I ask insensitively and sarcastically, "Oh hi Ellie, how are you on this peaceful day?"She grinned broadly and gave me a thumbs up, saying, "It is great."Ellie, did you complete the task? I ask, my fatigue clearly showing on my face.She replied, "Of course I did."I asked, "How did you do it, dude? You are so fast."She was obviously serious, but am I really that fast, or is it just my twin sister Ellie laughing?I ask you in a bewildered and shocked tone, "Wait, do you have a twin?"She attends this school, of course, but she is enrolled in a different major.Willow is her name, and she enjoys listening to that strange band you mentioned earlier, called Ghost.
town, or whatever Ellie said, sounding irritated as though she did not want to discuss her sister.Oh my goodness, she is exactly my type. Wait, she is into that. I grab Ellie's hand and squeal with delight.Well, that is too bad. She is asexual, so I doubt she will allow you.Ellie made an awkward attempt to explain.It was a joke, man, do not take it seriously, oh my gosh, oh dear. I take her hand tightly and blush with shame.Ellie says, "Gwen, you are hurting me a lot," as she tries to break free of my hold.I apologize as I gently let her go.I turn around when I sense a present behind me and see Mr. Davis standing there like a rock.

Oh, Ellie As we notice Mr. Davis giving us a stern look, I believe this is our cue to leave right now.Ellie said, "Oh yeah, we should totally bounce," and she turned to leave.I decide to follow her lead and walk there, but I was unable to resist the urge to turn around and notice Mr. Davis smiling.

It seems like Gwen the walking prostitute has not changed at all. In a low voice that no one could hear, Mr. Davis said something.Mr. Davis strolls in the other direction.

While Ellie and I were chatting in the hallway, I unintentionally ran into Karma Seth, the most conceited person in the entire college.Well, you guys expect us to act like adults since we are in college, but the truth is that we still think like young teenagers. Anyway, back to the point.She was perfect, and as soon as I ran into her, I realized that everything in my life was now hanging precariously.She embodies the ideal of a black Barbie—that is, she is black, has a large ass, great natural black 4C hair, a small waist, and a thick body—but she also has vitiligo, which only serves to accentuate her already stunning appearance.Rumor has it that London, a well-known female rapper, is her sister.I apologize; I heard her snap her fingers and instantly snapped back to reality. 

Sorry, is your apology, Karma cried. Whoa, you ruined my nice top with a black coffee. This is usually an ass man.Fortunately, Ellie intervened on my behalf, saying, "Oh, come on, forgive my friend; it was just a simple mistake. Please forgive her."Karma gave me a smug, fixed look and said, "Oh, yeah, this is bullshit, by the way."She referred to her friend Hudson, who I seem to remember somewhat.He laughed and said, "Yea bitch."Karma uttered, "I got my fucking thing dirty."Although Hudson gave us a strange look, he was staring at me as though I were someone he knew too—we are just not sure where we saw each other.

Hudson  said I hope you have a pad to remove it. Poor thing.Karma gave him a shoulder slap and said, "Dude, this is not funny."With a frustrated sigh, Karma pulls Hudson away, but Hudson does not stop giving her that same expression.Ellie grinned and told me not to mess with those two bitchy people.Hudson is just a toxic gay trashy dick, and Karma is just a real bitch.I ask curiously, "Oh wait, he is gay."Naturally, he is—did not you notice from his behavior? I belong to the LGBTQ community, but to be honest, Ellie said, "He is just a rude gay guy for no fucking reason."I said, resting my head on Ellie's shoulder, "Mmm, he looks like someone I know though."You both appear similar, in that he has brunette hair and you have originally had brunette hair, but your mixed with white, and he is fully white and has green eyes while you have brown ones. Who knows? Perhaps you two are related.

Well, who knows anyway? Let us head to class, I said.We stroll to class, but my thoughts were still consumed by Hudson. He appears youthful, has brunette hair, green eyes, a feminine build, and is gay, but I can not really recall ever seeing someone who resembles him in the past. Oh wait, he looks just like...The monster that molested me when I was younger makes me feel queasy in the pit of my stomach.I can see how much he resembles my stepdad.That is where his face comes to mind.I snap out of my thinking and smile gloomily at Ellie.

*******

As soon as we arrive at class, we take our seats and try to figure out who is seated beside us.Hudson along with Karma.Oh no, I thought.Are you guys stalking us or are you perverts? Karma cried out.Ellie said in a mad tone Oh so we're  perverts for sitting at our spots.Karma became enraged and threatened to jump across this fucking table and beat the living daylights out of Ellie if she did not watch her tone head.Feeling like a froggy slut, Ellie smirked and said, "Leap bitch.""Oh I can't  wait to pull those orange dreads outta your hair you bitchy stud" said Karma.As soon as Mr. Davis entered the classroom, everyone swiftly returned to their seats and fell silent.Mr. Davis gave us a blank stare, scoffed, and said, "Let us get started."

*****

Mr. Davis informed me, Ellie, Hudson, and Karma that we would have to stay in his class and clean it as punishment as the day was coming to an end.Ugh...you happy now,said Karma.Of course we aren't Ellie said.You guys are so immature, Hudson said as he sat at the table. Let us just apologize and stop this shit, because it is getting really boring.I can only mumble, "I agree."
Hudson said, "Oh, she can talk."Ellie sneered and said, "Yes, she can." Her name is Gwen.Oh, I see. Hudson just gave me a chilly look and said nothing.Karma broke the quiet, saying, "Okay, let us just apologize and get this messy shit over with."
Ugh fine Ellie extended her hand to Karma, indicating a handshake.God, I have to shake hands with this—oh no, please excuse me from speaking.Ellie bites her lip in frustration and shoots Karma a glare.Karma chooses to give Ellie a handshake.Okay, we are done with this, let us get started on cleaning.As I watch the adorable scene play out, I smile.

{Tip}
Hudson and karma are in the fashion department while Ellie and Gwen are in psychology derpartment.But every Wednesday this classes get together for mental health classes.

Okay here are their identities or whatever
•Hudson is a gay and his 22
•Karma is straight and 22
•Ellie is lesbian and 23
•Taylor is straight and 27
•Gwen is bisexual and 27

Instagram:tiyuuu75
Tiktok:tiyuuu75

            Thank you