Chapter 3

Yuvaan :

" I have gave my words-"
" Your promises do not mean shit to me , i am not getting married "
" It's for your own best , yuvaan . You want to acquire the fashion industry, we can work with Malhotra' s to grow our empire . Roohi is a model and a responsible daughter she will take care of you "
"For fucks sake , I am not looking for a babysitter "
" Yuva-"
" No dad , this discussion ends here . Don't try to  fill the misplacement of mom by searching a wife for me"
" Alright , but you will be the part of crowd with me in the Malhotra mansion for the upcoming party on the best way possible "

Demanding was one thing my dad have been doing from years , that's what he did when he was young even when he got married. He was less of a old man more of a toddler, who always wanted things to be planned his way .
We have been having the same arguments for a week now , they weren't really going anywhere. It's always the Malhotra ' s and the other name  Roohi .

"Sir , may I come in ??" . Sunil my PA entered the room .
" Yes "
" Sir , the meeting with aira jewels have been shifted for 8 pm "
" Okay but along with that get me all necessary information about  Roohi Malhotra  "
" The model??"
" Yes"
" Is she going to be your wif-"
My infuriated gaze met with his trembling ones .
"Leave"
" Sorry sir "

Once he left , i could feel my nerves that felt like they might burst with anger .

No matter what happens , we're not going to be a match . Love , girls , drugs or any of that stupid shit just destroys what has been build with blood and sweat . I am not going to be a lunatic for a women , not today , not tomorrow or in this lifetime .
Once you love , you're fucked and I would rather die in feet than get on my knees for a women.

Later that evening after the meeting. I got what I needed, all the details about Malhotra 's and their daughter.

Roohi Malhotra  a standard model with just rising career . Brown Eyes that seemed young and free . Filled with stubbornness . Heavy upper Lips and skin  warm as honey . There was slight tinch of innocence as if , the angel was never ruined . She could alone be the reason of someone's ruin.
There was something about this women, that captivated everyone's heart and mind more than eyes .
This would either ended up in a room or in ashes .