015. YOU MAKE IT SO EASY TO REMEMBER WHO THE BAD GUY IS

Start from the beginning

"But your supposed to be the leader. To stop him from doing this. Demetri's your friend." Miguel shared, as Jackson looked at him "not after what I just read he's not. He'll be lucky to not have a broken arm when they're done with him." he shared, as Miguel huffed, shaking his head, he turned walking off and after Hawk and the guys, leaving Jackson sitting there all alone, as he huffed, leaning back into the booth.

Sometime had gone by, as Jackson had managed to at least get a couple beers from the waitress, as he was drinking his third one, a girl walked up to him "you want the rest of this brownie sundae? I'm not gonna lie to you. I already at the brownie and the whip cream and most of the hot fudge." the girl shared "I can see that." Jackson told her as he looked at the practically empty plate, as he took a sip from his beer, the girl then put the plate down at the table and sat down "look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." she shared.

"No, I just love it when a girl that i may or may not find attractive, kicks my ass in front of everyone I know. Including my dad." Jackson shared, drinking from his beer again, he looked around him for Aisha or Moon but they seemed to have left "wait, did you..did you just say you find me attractive?" the girl asked him, as Jackson turned back to her "no, no, I said may or may not! That doesn't mean that I do!" he voiced, motioning his beer toward's her, as the girl smiled at him "I'm Tory." she told him "Jax." Jackson told her, downing the rest of his beer as he put the bottle down.

"You know, I ran into your ex Sam?" Tory asked him, as Jackson raised his brows "and she blamed me for stealing her mom's wallet." Tory shared, as Jackson chuckled "what would give her notion to do that?" he asked her "I may or may not have stolen a bottle of vodka." Tory shared, and when she did, both her and Jackson started laughing.

Jackson then let out a breath "well, Sam likes to come up with things in her head about what people are supposed to be. Not really much on who they actually are. I mean, she tried to tell me that I wasn't the bad guy and that I shouldn't say that about myself but if you knew anything about me and what I've done, you'd understand and you'd probably wanna get as far away from me as possible too." he shared, looking down at the empty beer bottles "then tell me." Tory told him, as Jackson looked up at her with furrowed brows "what?" he asked her "tell me about yourself." Tory shared, as Jackson raised his brows at her, having not expected her to ask that.

The two had then ordered sodas and had been talking all afternoon, talking about their family's where Jackson told her how his mom died when he was a baby, leaving him with his dad where he told her how growing up with Johnny Lawerence wasn't easy but they managed to get through it together and as he did, Tory then told him how she was taking care of her and her brother, seeing as her mom was really sick.

And when she mentioned her brother, it reminded Jackson of Robby as he told her about his step brother who he barley knew until he was fighting him at the all valley where that seemed to be the only thing the two of them would be doing for the rest of their lives. Then he had asked her about why she joined cobra kai and she told him how she's taken a couple of kick boxing lessons and once gave a man an injury that he would never forget with her bracelet, which was when he then told her about how he'd been fighting his entire life whether it was for himself, his friends or other girls he met.

In which Tory smiled "So the ladies man thing isn't an act." she told him "well most of them I've only ever made out with, the only one I was every actually with was Moon but it wasn't serious. I don't really do girlfriends and Moon thought I said that because I've never been asked out but then I was and I tried the girlfriend thing and it didn't exactly work out for me." Jackson shared, as Tory smirked at him "maybe she was just the wrong girl." she told him, and when she did, Jackson smirked back at her.