chapter 1:The so called FATE

The flowers here are so pretty that ashi can't decide which one to buy for his mother since it's her birthday.
Ashi was confused because his mother's mind was the hardest to guess.

The shopkeeper find ashi in need
so she asked: mister,would you like to buy flowers for your girlfriend?
to which ashi replied,'no! It's for my mother.miss,what do you prefer?

Shopkeeper:well,do you know her favorite flowers?
Ashi:not really! as she never mentioned
Shopkeeper: can you describe her!maybe,I can say from the details.

She was stunned to hear the perfect details of his mother.

She interrupted:My goodness!that's too much of the details

Ashi smiled to that.

Shopkeeper: I'd say pink chrysanthemums as they signifies honor and love. It's a perfect gift for your perfect mother.
She smiled

It was about 8 pm in the US. Ashi actually wanted to give a surprise to his mother. Because in the morning,she told him to come early for a special dinner.

(He arrived at their apartment and rings the bell.)As no one replied the door he gently opened and entered. He was shocked to see a man besides her.

Mrs.Araya(ashi's mom):Ashi, when did you come?I wanted to say something to you. This is Mr.Tong. He is also from Thailand. He is our temporary partner in.....
Ashi interrupted with a little anger:come to the point; stop beating around the bush.
Mrs.Araya: we are..uh...married.we just want this opportunity to explain it to you.

Ashi was too stunned . He smiled with his teary eyes and said,'I wanted to surprise you but..I was surprised.'

He gave her the flowers' anyway happy birthday mom . Hope you live a happy life ahead.'

He left the apartment.

Mrs.Araya tried: son,wait!
And then Mr.Tong calmed her 'Araya, it's ok he just need some time. Let hi.e be.'

It was snowing out. Ashi was already lost in her words(his mother's words pierced his heart). He sat on a bench feeling down. Suddenly he noticed a little child near him.

The girl: P' why are you crying? It's new year eve,you should be with your parents, they might be worried.

Then a Beautiful lady came besides the child,'Tanya,what are you doing?papa is on his way to pick us. Mommy was worried not seeing you!'

She was a thai women.

She then turned towards ashi ' sorry if my daughter disturbed you.she is so naughty.
Ashi:no she was trying to help.

Tanya the gave him so.e chocolates and said,'P'take this chocolate,P'rain gave this to me when I was in Thailand. He told me when I am sad this Chocolate will make me happy'. she smiled innocently.

Even if it was foolishness he believed her.

Tanya: mommy, can I give this umbrella to him (the yellow one).
Mrs. Kew (Tanya's mom): sure honey!

Mrs.kew got a call and then they left the park. He then realized that his mother have been lonely since his Dad died. So it's ti.e she need someone other than him. He them returned back to the apartment. She was glad to see him return as she was worried since he left.

He then hugged his mother,'mom, I'm sorry. I..uh.. just wasn't sure to leave you with someone else.'

Araya was filled with tears of joy:oh ! Honey it's not like I'm gonna leave you. It's just that Mr.tong and his son will join us.

Ashi : so...I'm gonna have a step brother!!(didn't see that coming!)

Mr.tong interrupted 'um..we didn't tell him yet because he is short-tempered and we thought it's better to tell you first.'
Araya:yeah,he is a high schooler and he need more time than you did. So,we are going to Thailand the next day not only to tell him but I have to do some procedures in the hospital. Are you coming with us?or ....

No! I have some procedures regarding the graduation and so on .I'll be right back ,replied ashi.

(After 5 days in Thailand, at Mr. tong's
house)
Rain(Mr.tong's son): No,I don't want her.i already have a mother.
Tong: Rain,she is my wife now. Be careful of what you say.or else I won't resist to beat you.

Araya: son,I know it's hard.
Rain interrupted: I'm not your son and I don't want to be.

He left the house,when he left his specs fell down. Due to his anger,he didn't care to take it. It was raining outside,he just walked towards nowhere and then sit on a bench,drenched in water. He was crying.

Suddenly, a man called him,"hey,are you alright?
To which Rain replied,who the he'll are you,mind your own business.

He then gave some chocolates to Rain.

He told,'it's good to eat chocolates tp relieve your pain.
Rain: that pretty absurd!
The man : just take it.
He then patted rain's head,then gave his umbrella to him.

"Take this. Don't catch a cold. Seems like you are a high schooler. Study well!"

Rain was astonished. He asked:who are you mister?

Because without specs Rain can't see clearly.

The man replied,"just somebody ".

The man: we will meet again. He said and left.
To be continued......