Sensual feelings

Author pov

Two weeks has passed since their wedding and now both of them were quite comfortable with each other.

They would cuddle to sleep at night and the forehead kisses are must. Now Kashvi was quite open to Shikhar, she could talk to him about anything without hesitation.

When they went for shopping Kashvi bought herself sarees and kurtis and Shikhar helped her with it.

Kashvi had resumed her going to the hospital regularly and Shikhar was also regular with his office.

At night after dinner

Kashvi bought coffee for Shikhar who was working on some files.

She went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change to pajamas.

She came out in some times and started with her skincare.

Like always Shikhar was watching her secretly.  Kashvi was now habitual of this. Somehow she found this cute and it made her happy.

For a few days she was wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt at night. She'd grew comfortable around Shikhar for these things.

After applying moisturizer and stuff she started drying her hair with the towel.

Shikhar pov

I went behind her and took the towel from her hands and started drying her hair.

I could see her smiling in the mirror.

'How was your day at the hospital?' I asked her.

'Hectic and troublesome' saying so she chuckled at the end.

I put the towel on the dresser after drying her hair.

I was still behind her and saw her applying sindoor.

It made me feel immensely happy and I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my face on her shoulder.

She kept her hands on mine and leaned backward towards me.

I took this gesture of her as permission to continue but asked 'Can I kiss you on the neck and cheeks right now? '

I looked into her eyes in the mirror and she said 'hn'.

(Yes)

Kashvi pov

After I said yes he started pecking me on the left cheek but soon it turned to sloppy and open mouth kisses.

He was continuously kissing me on the same spot and sometimes licking also.

I saw his closed eyes and couldn't resist myself from closing mine too.

He left my cheek with a pop sound and licked my earlobe once and again but this time very slowly.

A breathy moan escaped my lips and I held face with my left hand.

He was doing it sensually giving me all the pleasures and then came to my neck.

He inhaled soundly a few times on my neck and said ' I'm addicted to your bodily fragrance jaan '.

He did the same as before but this time nibbled some of my skin with his teeth.

'Please' I said. He asked ' do you want me to stop or continue my baby ' and pecked on my cheek once afterwards.

' I don't know' I replied. I actually don't know why I said that please.

'Then this is it for now' he said and turned me to face him.

I was looking down because I was feeling hot in the cheeks.

He wrapped his one arm around me and pulled me towards himself and with the other started stroking my hair with soft hand.

I looked in his eyes and saw care and love for me.

He was smiling even his eyes were also smiling.

He asked ' humne kuch jada to nahi kar diya na'.

( I didn't overdo anything right?)

'Nhi sab acha tha or hume acha laga' I smiled afterwards.

He smiled too and pecked on my forehead which lingered there for more time than usual and then hugged me close.

I also wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest.

This was the best feeling. Me in his safe and loving embrace.

Then we went to the bed and slept.

Like every other day he spooned me in his arms and I loved being like this.

I like him a lot. I hope our relationship continues to bloom everyday.

Guys guys guys ye update se kaam chla lo please sorry I know bhut kam h or late bhi pr ky kare.

I mean past few days were actually hectic for me.
I had dehydration, cold and periods at the same time.

I'll try my best to give the next update as soon as possible.

Also ye wali update unedited h... 🙌🏻

Love you people 🫶