Pehli Rasoi

Again sorry for updating late pr yrr kuch na kuch ho jata hai... Kal mera school tha or ghar pr puja thi islie usme busy the hum... Sorry dear and dear janta 🥹🫶

Lo padh lo tumlog

The chapter is unedited so guys... 🙌🏻

Author pov

Kashvi woke up and saw that Shikhar had spooned her in his embrace. She smiled and caressed his sleeping and calm face with her fingertips.

She then saw the time and it was 7 in the morning. She had to get ready for the post wedding rituals now.

She somehow managed to come out of his strong grip around her and straight went to the bathroom.

She freshened up and then took a warm shower and washed her hair with cold water. She then came out in her innerwears and a bathrobe.

She dressed herself in that heavy zari work with pure silk saree which was deep green in color.

She dried her hairs partially , combed them and half clutched them with some side hairs peeking out on her face.

She then wore a long diamond necklace, matching earrings, mang tika, sone ke kade (gold churiya).

She applied aloe gel, summer moisturizer, mascara, small red bindi and brown-maroon shade lipstick.

She was still doing her makeup when Shikhar woke up with all the sounds and also it's his time for gym.

It's 8 now.

Shikhar sat up on the bed and turned his head to search for her and he saw her wearing earrings.

He was admiring her from afar but when she was about to apply sindoor he said 'hum laga dete hai'.

(I'll apply it)

Kashvi turned at his voice and saw him proceeding towards her. He came and was about to take the Sindoor daani from her but she replied 'pati sirf shadi ke samay or biwi ke marne pr unhe sindoor lagate hai or abhi to hum zinda hai'

(Husbands apply sindoor only during wedding and when the wife dies and I'm alive right now)

Shikhar's hands stopped midway and he nodded and went to bathroom to get ready for the day.

Kashvi applied the Sindoor and then went downstairs.

Coming down she could see Daddu, baba sa and chacha sa having their morning tea together on the dining table.

Daddu was scrolling his phone, baba sa was reading newspaper and chacha was reading a file.

She one by one touched everyone's feet starting with Daddu, baba sa and then chacha sa.

Daddu said 'aaj to hum Kashvi bete ke haath ka bana hua kahenge bas'

(Today I will eat the breakfast made by kashvi only)

Kashvi smiled and said 'ji daddu' .

(Yes daddu)

Then she went to the kitchen and foot wished her ma sa and kaki sa.

Kaki sa said 'Kashvi you can do the morning aarti first and then make the breakfast. You can take help from us and be assured.. Hai na beta'

Kashvi nodded and said okay.

She then went to the Mandir after taking out her flats far away from the Mandir and started preparing her thaal for the aarti.

She prepared the diya and baati with ghee , flowers and prasad in her thaal ans started singing the aarti.

जय अम्बे गौरी

After finishing the aarti she bent down and put her thaal in mandir platform and took a laddu for herself as prasad.

She took the laddu in her right hand and touched it to her forehead and then neck.

She turned around and was about to eat it when she saw him with adjoined hands looking at her.

She was shocked as she was not at all expecting him here.

Shikhar came forward and said 'humara prasad' and forwarded his right hand for it.

(My prasad)

Kashvi was about to get another laddu but he said 'apne me se hi dedo'

(Give me from yours only)

Kashvi smiled and said 'aapko kaise pata'

(How do you know)

'Kya' 'ki share karne se pyar badhta hai'

(That sharing increases the love)

Shikhar felt hot in his cheeks and his gaze shifted sidewards. He replied 'tumhare saath to sab kuch share karna hai or ye to prasad hai' and winked.

(I've to share everything with you and this is prasad only)

Guys aaj itne se kaam chala lo please. Update chota hai or late bhi par abhi thodi busy hu session naya hai na. Or abhi raat ke 2 baje update de rhi hu phir 5 pr uthna bhi h 🫠
Title dekh kr smjh hu gye hoge tumlog pr isme to ho nhi paya next chapter iska part 2 hoga jo jld hi aaega🙏🏻

Maafi dear janta and 🫶