After three weeks🥀

Shikhar

We were talking but suddenly her voice stopped coming. I tried calling her name but no use so I called her again but she didn't pick up. I thought there must be something or she must've slept and then closing the laptop I laid down on the bed.

Kashvi

It's been almost 2 days since they came and in this time we talked on phone call about 3 times. It was always me who initiated the things but I was happy at least he was good to me.

And right now we're going to his mansion. I'm with my bhaia-bhabhi in their car. Today I was not at all excited but hell nervous. Don't know why!

'Bhaia how much more time' I asked. Before bhaia could reply bhabhi said more like teased me 'desperate enough to meet him. I replied 'it's not like that... Bhaia how much more time'. 'Just few minutes more' bhaia replied.

Shikhar

Today her family was coming over for dinner. I was still in the office wrapping up my work. It's not that I didn't try but the meeting took a lot of time.

I called Aditya and hurriedly said 'come to my cabin now'. Without listening to his answer I cut the call.

Aditya

Hearing Shikhar sir I immediately went to his cabin thinking it must me something important. Reaching his cabin I knocked on the door. His deep voice came 'come in'.

Entering inside the first thing I saw was him wrapping up his work in a hurry and asked me help me. Soon he finished it and told me that he'll be leaving now.

After he left I glanced at my watch. It showed 7:31 so I thought why he's going home early again but not able to think about any answer I left his cabin and went to my desk.

Shikhar

I asked my driver to drive fast and reached home at time.

Sighing I stepped out of the car and saw them going inside from the main gate. And in fraction of second.. They went inside.

I also walked inside at my normal walking pace. Entering I them going towards living area and without saying anything ai straight went to my room.

Entering room.. I dropped my bag at settee and went to bathroom. Freshning up I washed my face and changed to comfortable clothes and went downstairs.

Kashvi

Everyone was sitting with in the living area and were engrossed in their own talks. I was having my conversation with the trio when I saw him coming and sitting on the sofa in my front.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Then after sometime Dadu said 'it's time... We should have dinner first and after that we'll talk about the date. Till then pandit ji will also come'.

The males nodded their head and everyone stood up to go.

In my way I slowed down a little so that I can be beside him. And my plan worked. We're now walking side by side. I asked him in a slow voice 'did you came late'. 'Not really' he relied in his deep and of course loud voice.

Hearing him the trio, my bhabhi and ashna aunty turned their face backwards. Keerthi winked at me and the rest gave us a teasing smile.

It surely didn't affected him but I felt hot in my cheeks.
(It means shy only)

Shikhar

When I saw her at the main gate, I couldn't see her properly but in living area I saw her carefully. She was again wearing a saree and looked dreadfully gorgeous.

(You can imagine her dressed like this and the accessories too)

We were now sitting at the dining table. She was on my right side. The place which was always reserved for my to be wife and I loved her seeing there.

In between the dinner... I saw her siding capsicum in her plate. So I asked her 'why aren't you eating capsicum'. She replied 'I don't like them'. 'Have you ever tried it? ' 'no' she replied. 'Then try it now' I said.. 'No I don't want to' came her instant reply and she shifted her focus to Veer.

I internally sighed at her. Soon the dinner ended and it went pretty good.

Author

Now everyone was again settled in the living area. Pandit ji have also arrived now so it was time to pick a perfect date for Shikhar and Kashvi's marriage.

Some people were excited about it and some were a little nervous but Shikhar and Kashvi were at peace. They were not feeling anything specific and were looking at each other time to time.

Pandit ji took his time and then said 'Hukum, there are three dates for the wedding... One is after 3 weeks, second one is after 2 months and the third is next year. Which one would you like?'

Adhikansh looked towards Shikhar and Kashvi and said 'what date do you guys prefer beta'. They looked at each other and then said at the same time
'3 weeks' 'three weeks'.

Then everyone shifted their focus to the two who said this and smiled. Shikhar looked at the blushing Kashvi and a wide smile spread on his face.

Adhikansh then told Pandit ji the fixed date that is after three weeks.

I'm very sorry my lovely people. Today was a hectic day for me and I wasn't able to update earlier but will try my best so that it doesn't happen again. Stay safe and wait a little for the next chapter. Next chapter would be full of our ShiVi. 

Bye love you guys🖇.