Pehli Kiss ?

Guys here is the next update or ab h na hum update ka koi fix day nhi rakh rhe I'll myself do it in 2-3 days so be patient and 🫶

The chapter is unedited so guysss 🙌🏻

Author pov

'Okay then' kashvi replied.

She divided the laddu in two and passed one to her husband.

After eating the prasad both of them together went to the living area.

Shikhar settled himself with the elders and Abhir who was already sitting there. Abhir have already done his college so he joined the company a few months back only.

Kashvi went to the kitchen and started preparing the breakfast.

She took help from the servants with cutting the vegetables and stuffs.

It was almost 9 now and everyone waited for the breakfast. They have to leave for their respective works.

Veer and keerti came inside the kitchen to see their bhabhi making breakfast.

Veer said 'bhabhi how much more time' and Kashvi replied 'few more minutes I just need to garnish the sweets and everything else is done. You guys be sitted I'm just coming... Hmm'

Veer was still throwing tantrums so keerti dragged veer away with her.

Soon everything was done and Kashvi with the help of servants placed the plated food on the table.

Kashvi opened the lids and aroma of freshly made food spread across the table. It smelled delicious.

She had made bajre ki roti with kadhi and chutney, pyaz ki kachoriya and ghevar for the sweet.

She prepared fruit juice and toasted butter bread for Shikhar because she heard a servant saying that he usually don't eat oily things.

Kashvi was about to start serving when Shikhar said 'come and have breakfast with me no need to serve people are here for this '.

She replied 'no I want to do it. This is my family I must take care of you all'.

Elders were satisfied with Kashvi's reply.

She then started serving Daddu then baba sa and then chacha sa and so on.

Shikhar was quite interested in eating those oily things today but his luck when Kashvi was serving him she buttered the toasts for him and poured fruit juice in a glass and went ahead to sit beside him.

Shikhar was dumbstruck at this point. He looked towards Kashvi who was enjoying her food and the praises from the elders.

He said to her in a low voice 'humare lie alag kyu'.

(Why different breakfast for me)

'Qki hume pata chala aap tel-masale wala khana bhut kam khate hai' she replied in a non bothered tone.

(Because I got to know that you do not really appreciate oily foods)

He again said 'par aaj hume wahi tel-masale wale khana chahie'

(But today I want those oily food only)

Kashvi was still unbothered and replied okay. She again served a plate for him with what he wanted and placed it in front of him.

Now Shikhar was happy and ate happily.

After everyone was done Kashvi brought ghevar for everyone that was served in bowls.