Success Party

Adhikansh

Today I'm very proud of my elder grandson. It's his success party and almost every high profile people of Rajasthan are present here today.

I was talking to my friend's son, Baldev and he introduced me to his family. Also I shared my reason of worry to him that is Shikhar'a wedding. I told him that Shikhar don't have anyone whom he likes and also don't have problem in arrange marriage but the problem is finding a suitable girl for my grandson. Also we talked about business.
(By the way I liked her daughter  but didn't said anything to him)

At night

Shikhar

The party ended smooth and everything was perfect but I saw a girl and she somehow caught my attention without even trying. She was not having much makeup and wore something indo-western and was looking very beautiful.

But clearing my thoughts about her I did my work till late night

Next morning

I woke up at 6 and did my gym till 7:30 then got ready for office till 9 and came downstairs for breakfast with everyone.

At Rajput House

Dining table

'Beta I wanted to talk to you about something important' baldev said to his daughter
'Okay papa' she replied

After dinner everyone was having sweet when baldev said 'Kashvi now that you're practicing as doctor I want you to get settled in your life'
Kashvi stopped eating her ice cream and looked towards her father to continue
'Do you have someone in your life whom you're dating or want to get married'
'Nahi papa' kashvi said the truth
'Then I want to propose Mr. Ranawat for your marriage with his elder son if you don't have any problem'
'Mr. Ranawat means whose party we attended yesterday? '
'Yes' her father replied
'Hume koi dikkat nhi h jaisa aapko sahi lage' she said with a smile .

After dinner eveyone retarded to their respective rooms

Kashvi was studying some patient's case when the thought of Shikhar came to her mind. She remembered him from yesterday. He was looking much handsome and hot. She was okay with the marriage thing.

Soon she completed her work and went to sleep hugging her teddy 'Rex'.

Kashvi's parents room

'Baldev are you sure about this marriage' a worried damini asked her husband
'Yes and I know Shikhar. He is a calm person who can handle our Kashvi and together they'll surely work out their marriage. Don't worry' he replied trying to calm down his wife.
Damini felt relief to an extent and asked about when he'll go with the proposal to Mr. Ranawat
He said 'Tomorrow only'
And both them slept.

Next morning

Baldev called Adhikansh and told him about coming today at their house for marriage proposal. Adhikansh was very happy to hear him and invited him for dinner.

At breakfast in Ranawat's

Adhikansh cleared his throat to gather everyone's attention. When everyone looked towards him to continue he said 'today Baldev is coming for something important so I want everyone to be present at home at dinner' he said the last words looking towards Shikhar and he just nodded his head in a yes.

Shikhar knew that the girl from yesterday was Baldev's daughter and was somehow happy thinking that maybe she'll also come.

At around 7 in evening

Shikhar was wrapping up his work early so that he can reach on time. At exact 7:34 he left the office after informing his PA, Aditya about leaving early.

Shikhar was curious to know the 'something important' that Baldev was coming to talk about.
He drove a little faster from normal and reached his mansion at 8 p.m. sharp.

After coming he straight went to his room.
He freshned up and changed his clothes to comfortable ones and came downstairs.

When he came in dining room he saw Baldev sitting next to his Dadu. He went to his chair and sat comfortably. Both Indrani and Ashna started serving everyone.

The dinner was good and ended with normal talks about business and casual things.

After dinner everyone one was sitting in the living room having sweet when Baldev started to say 'the main purpose of me coming today here is marriage proposal for Shikhar'

So my lovely audience what do you think will be the reaction of Shikhar and the elders.. Tell me in the comments and I'll be updating the next part today only so stay tuned and thank you 🖇