"Fine.Turn back,skip the first crossroad,then turn right in the next,you will find it at the end of the hall.We will continue to search for storage room.If you meet Torres...do not die out there."

Not waiting for Erich to finish his line,Trigger sprints up running to find Mobius's room.

**

"What the-"

When Mobius turned around,she was stunned,then horrified as Torres charged at her with the knife held in his hand.

"Captain Torres?"

A few swings in the air made Mobius step back in order to dodge them.A sharp swing had cut a few strings of hair from her.It's sharp,very sharp,without any doubt,that knife was meant to kill people,Matias wanted to kill Mobius.

"Captain!?What the heck are you doing!?"

The blade again swayed at her face.Mobius dodged it,but it almost made her tripped to the ground.At that slice moment when Mobius didn't notice,Torres shortened the distance between them.He slices down on her face.

Just a scratch,but blood has began to bleed out.

"Ahh!"

A ray of blood sprayed out from the wound,dripping and blending into the crimson carpet floor.Mobius covers her scratch and screams out loud,hoping for someone to come for help.Yet,the room was soundproof so that it could counter the noise from the engines of Aigaion,but it's a double-edged knife.No one could hear Mobius screaming down here.

Waiting for Mobius's voice to stop in desperation,the captain steps closer:

"Back when I was an officer..."

Through her vision,Mobius sees Torres mumbling something:

"I was the captain of a battleship,a battleship named Tanager...."

Not finishing his sentence,Torres draws his knife and attacks the target again.Mobius countered by using a book on the table to block the incoming knife,while fisting her hand for a punch.

"A famous pilot,they called him Mobius..."

"What the-"

Mobius throws a punch at Torres in retaliation,but she has to withdraw her hand as the captain swings back the knife at her,preventing Mobius from approaching the door.And worse,the attempt to attack Torres had shortened the distance between them.It's merely less than half a meter,forcing Mobius to jump back into a corner.

"Your father must be very delighted when he destroyed our invincible fleet"-Torres said with a crazed voice-"For years,I and my crews have been searching for him for vengeance.Yet,our effort was...wasted.Until today."

Said done,Torres takes out another knife from his other pocket.

"Who would have thought that I would meet his daughter in another world?"-he continues-"I guess this could be considered "lucky".You know,the moment I told them that Mobius' daughter was fighting just outside the Aigaion,all Erusian onboard all agreed on one thing."

The Erusian captain points a knife toward Mobius,dead seriously said:

"That you...you must pay the debt of your father."

"I am not him,why must I pay his debt?And that war...Erusian is the reason it started.Not us!"

While distracting Torres with the conversation,Mobius quickly gazes around to see if there is any weapon she could use to fight off a crazed person with two knifes.But the sharpest thing is just a mechanical pen lying on the side of the table.Not having much time to bother,Mobius grabbed it and stepped back.She raises it on high between her hands hoping that the metal tube of the pen could block the knife swing down on her.