Chapter 18 - Montage Scene

Start from the beginning

A lady walks past us giggling

A lady walks past us giggling. She probably just listened to our entire conversation.
I know, we're both crazy.
Two crazy people who are falling madly in love, I might add.
"Do you know what I was thinking?" She turns towards me, continuing to walk backwards. I listen to her attentively, "I can't imagine what you could have come up with now!" I roll my eyes just to annoy her.
She giggles and sticks her tongue out at me "I just wanted to say that I'm happy to do these scenes without dialogue, so I can speak normally and with my accent"
I nod "Actually, me too!"
She narrows her eyes at me, dumbfounded "Hardin is English, he speaks exactly like you!"
It's as if Jo were the After-police, she knows everything about the film and is interested in every aspect, even those that don't directly involve her.
It's fantastic!
But this time I need this aspect of hers to annoy her and play a bit.
"Except Hardin speaks central London English and I'm from the south, so it's not quite the same."
She raises her eyebrows in amusement "He's still English!" She snorts "I'll have to completely change my intonation to sound credible and even some of the words are different!" She plays with me and teases me and I love it.
"I'm curious to hear how you speak American then!"

"Guys, stop right there!" They shout at us from behind the cameras.
It's fun to act this way, with no lines or script to follow. We can be as stupid as we want, no one will record what we're saying anyway! I hope!!!
We both stop and take photos, they will probably put them in the "behind the scenes" material.
I'm always fascinated by seeing BTS from various films. You can really understand what the atmosphere was like during filming. Who knows what will be perceived in our bts!
"Okay, I'll try to look like a model, like you do!" Jo whispers, taking me by surprise.
"What?" I'm laughing.
"Don't laugh! We have to be serious!" She whispers, patting my arm.
"You're the one who makes me laugh!" I can't help but smile. I never can when I'm with her.
"Shhh!!! Tiffin, focus!" I hear her giggling. "If the photo turns out to be crap, it will be your fault!"
She's crazy and I love her!
We both hold back a smile, or at least we try.
She puts her arm around my waist and I do the same thing, moving the camera they gave me to the side.
They told me I could use it freely and I took lots of photos, of Jo of course!
I feel her fingers playing with my shirt on my back, before sliding towards my side.
I like having her hands on me, she's so delicate but firm at the same time.
Of course, if you asked me if there's something I don't like about her, I wouldn't know what to say. I literally like everything!

 I literally like everything!