Research and exploration

In Vale with me

What I have learned is very beneficial for me. This planet is called Remnant and the inhabitants are strange. There are humans but also humans with animal traits called faunas. There are Grimm which are soulless creatures that are attracted to negative emotions so my landing should bring some fear. This planet is not advanced at all they don't even spaceships. But they do have semblances which is basically superpowers. So that is useful for my takeover. Glekko is currently camouflaged because I made him able to do that. Also they have different types of food which is good, I'm tired of eating cooked meat. I also know what dust is to this planet and its properties. Anyways I was walking until I heard an explosion so I went to check it out.

Acid: let's check out the explosion Glekko, could be fun.

Glekko chirps and I ran off to the sound of the explosion and I see a store with a hole in it. And I see a guy with a bowler hat and white suit with a cane.

Acid: hey! What happened?

Roman: hm.. and who might you be silver? I've never seen you before.

Acid: yeah I'm new here but what are you doing?

Roman: I don't have to tell you anything so leave my sight at once before I make you.

Acid: is that a threat?

Roman: of course it is you fool now leave!

Acid: oh I ain't having that.

I then charged up my hand to do a super punch and I knocked him square in the face. He went far quite a distance and Glekko and I laughed at this. I wanted to hurry it up so I quickly ran up to him while he's trying to get up and I picked him up by his shirt and threw him into the sky. I looked as he flew straight up and all the way down.

Roman: that's enough! He points his cane at me and hole appeared out the bottom of it and a shot went out. I knew I could handle it but Glekko couldn't so I sheilded him from the blast. Once the smoke disappeared and he was gone.

Acid: ha wimp. You ok Glekko? (Glekko shakes off and chirps indicating a yes) ok good well now we have all this dust with us.

I got out a cryopod and threw it at the dust and all of it went inside. I got the cryopod and went on my way.

Acid: thank goodness I changed the cryopod to be able to pick up anything that I choose. I went on my way and found tv's in a store and saw the news.

Acid: that's good if the people are dumb enough they would collect pieces of it and try to research it. That way the element can expand more and my will, will spread across this planet. (Glekko nods and we go on our way.

With Ozpin

Ozpin: (mind: now that team rwby is here I can tell them the news.)

Ozpin: alright team rwby before anything, have you seen the news yet?

Ruby: yes we have professor Ozpin and we were shocked by this as well.

Ozpin: well I want your team to go investigate it with General Ironwood's team that he already sent.

Yang: but sir what would we do?

Ozpin: you will help that team with whatever they need and protect them in case Grimm show up.

Weiss: but what about the people in Vale? Wouldn't they need protection from the Grimm because the panic was luring them in.

Ozpin: you don't need to worry about that. I alright sent some huntsmen to do it. So are you all up to it?

They all looked at each other and then Ruby looked at me then nods.

Ozpin: excellent I will prepare a bullhead right away. You should all prepare yourselves. Ok you're dismissed.