7. 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙞• ღ

ابدأ من البداية

"It's Jaylee." She frowns.

"Same Goddamn thing." I shrug, "Now, can we do what we came here for? I have things to do."

Things like, stalking someone's mom and so forth.

We walked into Chanel and I watched as they walked around looking at all types of bags.

I wonder if I should get some for Freckles?

Hm, I should.

Just as I was about to pick up the white one, someone knocked right into me.

I look down to see a kid and I scrunch my face up.

"I know you lil ass ain't drunk already at four years old to be bumping into me like this." I said to the small girl who had a crown on her head with the number four.

I'm guessing it's her birthday.

"Your talking is so weird." She laughs.

"And you look so weird." I bucked at her.

She tilted her head and I tilted back mine.

"What?" I raised a brow at her.

"You're soooo tall." She giggles.

"Ain't yo' momma taught you not to talk to strangers?" I question her, looking around for whoever she's with.

"Nope." She popped the 'p'. "She died after having me."

Damn.

Poor thing.

"May her soul rest in peace, amen." I bowed and she giggled.

I wonder if she knows what the fuck I just said to her.

"Hi, I'm Mani. Nice to meet you!" She held her small hand out for me to shake and I frowned, slapping it away.

"Don't touch kid, yo' probably had those hands down the toilet before you came here." I grimaced. "I'm Zen."

Just the thought had me removing my hand sanitizer and using some on my hands.

"Zenny, you're so mean." She pouts.

"I said Zen, not Zenny." I glared, "Who you came here with?"

"My big sister, but she's so bloody mean so I ran away from here and came to this place!" She frowns, "Today's my birthday, I'm four now!"

She had a British accent that sounded so adorable.

Wait, I did not just say that.

I let out a fake surprised gasp, "Four? I had no clue." I say looking at the obvious number on the crown.  "Wait, you ran away?"

She nodded, "Yup!"

"Good for you and happy birthday kid, now get lost."

I walk away and she trails behind me. I hissed and walked faster, but she sure knew how to keep up.

Who's the owner of this thing? Why don't they come and get it?

"Why are you following me?" I ask with a sigh.

Get rid of her.

"I like you, you're mean but you're a good person." She hums and stretches her hands up, holding mine.

Good person?

I pulled my hand away, "Ever heard of social distance, stop touching me."

It's like she didn't hear me or she just didn't care, because a minute later she held my hand again, swinging it back and forth.