chapter 11 | ˗ˏˋ Drunk abhi 'ˎ˗

"Kairav bhaiya. Mujhe kuch dikhana hai apko.. I mean- ki kisi mila na hai" Akshara swallows her saliva. Kairav's brows furrows, he tilts his head as akshara leads the way. He enters a dark room, he hears light snores. Akshara turned the lights on.

He saw ruhi on the bed and on the other side of the bed was a young boy, who looked the same age as Ruhi. Akshara slowly steps towards the young boy, caressing his cheeks. "Ye hai abhir, mera beta." Akshara says in a low voice. Kairav's eyes widened, he was going to say something but his mouth got covered by a hand. It was aarohi's.

"Bhaiya agar bache uth gaye na mein apko chodungi nahi" Aarohi whispers and forces him out of the room, While he makes some muffled voices. He waves his hands in the air like crazy to let her know that his oxygen was going to finish.

She finally left him, he looked at her with wide eyes. Kairav gulps, holding up his hands in defence mode. His sister just tackled him and threw him out of the room just by herself.

After giving birth women really become more powerful.. He thinks while shaking his head. While aarohi and Akshara giggle, seeing his reaction. He smiles seeing his sister's laugh, giggling like before.

"Sorry bhaiya! Woh bache bohot mushkil ke baad soye hai! Apko Milne ke liye bohot excited the pure din par kuch der phele woh dono so gaye." Aarohi apologized while smiling.

"Aur mujhe pata ki aap kya soch rahe hai, ki abhir mera beta hai ki nahi." Akshara says. "Hai abhir mera beta hai." Akshara looking here and there. Many questions were popping up in kairav's head. Where is the father? Was akshara pregnant during the accident? Who is the father?

"Mein apko sab bataungi par aaram se aap itni lambi flight se aye toh chaliye aap ko mein apka room dikha ti hu" Akshara says showing him his room.

After some time, aarohi left for Akshara and her room. While kairav slept in his guest room, akshara came into the living room waiting for abhimanyu. As he was nowhere to be found, after some minutes he entered the house.

Abhimanyu thought till now everyone went to sleep so he entered secretly to not disturb any one's sleep. Akshara was dozing off when she heard something drop. Her nap was broken by a drop of something, she wiped her eyes and looked around. Seeing the door open she thought some cat came and left.

She again dozed off, while abhimanyu was hiding behind a wall. Aare mein kyu chup raha hu? Paise de kar reh Raha hu chor thodi hu? Abhimanyu thought to himself. He peeked and saw akshara dozing off, she looks so cute!

Abhimanyu thought, focus Abhi. Focus, just lock the main door and leave for my room! Abhimanyu reminded himself. But she looks like she's cold! And cute pout on her lips..! His heart called him out. Kisi itne insaan ki help nahi karega tu abhi? His heart questioned again.

Ye cute nahi teri ex-wife hai abhi! Helpat kar aur room mein chup chap jaah. His mind called him back onto earth as he was lost in akshara's beauty. Tu ek cute insaan- insaan ki help karne jaa raha hai! He spoke and defeated his mind. He quickly went forward, and saw akshara's cute pout while sleeping.

His heart skipped a beat, he was lost in her, when he noticed she was cold. His eyes widened concern making his lips twitch, he looked around and quietly went towards her bedroom. Abhimanyu opens the door, seeing aarohi sleeping peacefully. He searched for a blanket.

He finally found one in her cupboard, abhimanyu quietly closed the bedroom door. He goes towards akshara seeing her hands rub on her arms to provide warmth. Abhimanyu discreetly goes towards her.

He put the blanket on her but when she moved she pulled his hand on the couch. He was unwillingly pulled forward, akshara was using his hand like a teddy bear. A low chuckle leaves his mouth.