Activity Corner

#1/ What 6 adjectives fit your main character the best?

🦇 Witchy
🦇 Dual
🦇 Unattentive
🦇 Bright
🦇 Colourful
🦇 Gay (in both senses of the word 💖)

#2/ Which 5 songs describe your main character or stories best?

🦇 Twenty One Pilots - Heathens
🦇 The Foo Fighters - Pretender
🦇 Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
🦇 Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
🦇 Avicii - Wake Me Up

#3/ What's the most memorable quote?

"Can't you use your high pitched screaming?" basically sums up Morgana's and Sophocles' dynamics from Morgana's point of view.

What's the most memorable quote for you, dear reader?

#4/ What has been your writing journey and what advice would you give on writing a badass character?

Morgana is the first witch I've written about who also identifies as one during their first appearance. You can say the others are still in the closet while she's unapologetically being herself.

It has been a wild ride from start to finish - she has surprised me at every turn - and I doubt it will end here for her, Sophocles and Aurora.
_

For most people badass means *being physically strong and being able to run havoc on their own*, but for me it means *having found your inner strength and living the life you want by being the real you, no matter where you are or who's around you*.

Morgana always needs help and she isn't afraid to ask it. She also isn't afraid to admit it when she screwed up and she doesn't hesitate to right her wrongs.

She isn't a Mary Sue and she has a lot of questionable morals and done some things neither Sophocles nor me approve of, but she has figured out for herself whether or not she agrees with us and she's following the path she's creating as she goes.

So my advice is this: figure out what badass means for you and then go on to create your character.

They can be kind - kindness is always badass -, they can be open about their feelings, they can still be learning about all the things in Life... They can be anything and everything you want them to be.

Just by creating them, giving them life and pouring in parts of you, your character will be badass.

Badass is what we make of it.

So go on and create. I look forward to reading your stories ^w^