Episode 7

◇Kiyotaka Pov.◇
After entering the classroom, hoshinomiya-sensei informed us why we didn't get any points today. So Ryuen is attacking Class D, let's see who will win. Since I had an appointment with Hiro-senpai later in the day, I left class early and started walking towards the dorms. This school started to become very interesting, first Sakayanagi introduced himself as my childhood friend, then Touma, the leader of class D.

While I was busy in my thoughts, I arrived at the dormitories and went to my room and started wearing the clothes Yuki had chosen for me.

white sneakers, blue trousers and a white short sleeve.

After leaving my room, I reached the place where I was going to meet Hiro-senpai and decided to wait for her. 

After waiting for 5 minutes, Hiro-senpai started to approach me with a happy smile. 

She approached me wearing a dark blue skirt, white top with straps, a black bag on her arm and She had a necklace around her neck that made her look very good.

(I couldn't figure out whether the skirt was navy blue or purple)

-"Hiro-senpai you look very nice in these clothes. It reveals the color of your eyes and hair. I think I might fall in love with you." I wanted to make a little joke, but when Hiro-senpai was as red as a tomato, I thought she took my joke seriously.

-"Thank you Ayanokouji-kun you look very nice too" she said shyly 

When Hiro-senpai hugged my arm, I felt two mountains pressing on my arm. So that's how shiro felt when she hugged ichinose's arm.

(Shiro:*sneezes*)

Since I let Hiro-senpai guide me, we arrived at the sweet shop and went inside. There are many types of desserts that I have never eaten before. The waiter came to us and gave us 2 menus. After we made our selections, the waiter left to prepare our orders. 

-"So, Hiro-senpai, how is your class doing? The second years are starting to act strangely these days."I talked to you to get some information   

-"I don't know, Nagumo-kun runs the whole 2nd year and I don't participate in class issues because they do whatever he says." 

-"I wonder what Nagumo-senpai is like, I think he must be pretty smart since he controls all the second years."

-"Yes, Nagumo-kun is smart. We first started as class B, just like you, but then Nagumo became the leader of the class and slowly took control of the entire second year."

-"well Fujiwara-senpai I heard he is the leader too"

-"You're right, Yui-chan is also the leader, but she only manages the class if Nagumo asks for help, she never does anything else." I understand that Fujiwara-senpai only gets involved when necessary.

Hiro-senpai looked so cute while eating our desserts 

-"Ayanokouji-kun, you've been staring at me for a long time, has something happened?"

-"Don't mind me senpai I was just thinking about how cute you are" I said  

-"T-Thank you A-Ayanokouji-kun" he said as red as a tomato 

-"Hiro-senpai, I think you are quite popular," I asked, feeling the stares of the people around me.

-"Well, I'm not that good, but I can still say that I'm in second place." He started to show me a list on his phone. 

>1 row Fujiwara Yui class A
> 2 row Hiro Misaki class A
>3 row kiryuin Fuka class B
>4 row Asahina Nazuna class A

The list goes all the way down. Since Fujiwara-senpai is the vice president and leader of the student council, his popularity can be explained.

Hiro-senpai started showing me a bunch of lists 

- "Look, Ayanokouji-kun, you are ranked 5th on the 1st grade ikemen list"said. I was a little surprised and decided to take a look at the list.

>1 row Touma class D
>2 row satonaka class B
>3 row shiro kazumi class A
>4 row Hirata Yosuke class D
>5 row Ayanokouji kiyotaka class A

When I look at the list of the hottest guys in school 

>1 row Touma
>2 row Manabu Horikita
>3 row Nagumo miyabi
>4 shiro kazumi
>5 Ayanokouji kiyotaka

"Congratulations, Ayanokouji-kun, you were ranked 5th in both lists. If you smile a little more, you can definitely understand the ranking," she said.

-"Not that, Touma-kun is very popular at school, his shirtless gym picture is popular because he made Yui-chan fall in love with him and he looks like a model, but if you smile, I think you will catch up with him in popularity." 

Since our appointment with Hiro-senpai was over for today, we were returning to the dormitories before leaving, turning to Hiro-senpai.

-"Thank you for this day Misaki-senpai, I had a lot of fun" I said and smiled. Seeing my smile, Hiro-senpai was shocked and blushed 

*****************************************
  Hiro Misaki Pov.

I was very surprised that he called me by my name, but he smiled, I've never seen him smile before, he was so handsome, my heart was pounding.

-"T-Thank you K-Kiyotaka-kun, I had a lot of fun too" I said.

When he turned to leave, I held his hand and when he turned to me, I gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned around and started running. I couldn't stand there any longer because I was ashamed.

*****************************************
◇Kiyotaka Pov.◇

After Misaki-senpai walked away, I put my hand to my cheek. I never thought Misaki-senpai could kiss me, but when she kissed me, my heart skipped a little. I put these issues aside for now and started walking towards my dorm room.

*****************************************
I hope you enjoy the chapter

I made this episode because I didn't want Misaki to be forgotten, she will have important roles in the following episodes.

Here is a beautiful picture of goddess Misaki