Episode 5

Fujiwara Yui pov.♧

Since I had an appointment with my beloved kohai today, I woke up early and took a shower. I prepared a list of the activities we will do today. For now, I need to eat and get ready. After having my breakfast, I went to my room to get ready. I wore a black skirt and a black strappy top. I wonder what he will think when he sees me like this. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

After looking at myself in the mirror, I leave the and walk towards the meeting point with Touma-kun

After looking at myself in the mirror, I leave the and walk towards the meeting point with Touma-kun. When I came to the shopping mall, I came across Nagumo and Nazuna.

-"Hello Yui-chan, you are very beautiful today, are you going to meet someone?" Nazuna asked me. Nagumo was just giving me a curious look as to what I was doing.

-"Ara-ara, well if it's not Nazuna-chan, yes I'm going to meet someone, so are you two on a date?" I asked

"No, we are not on a date, we are just hanging out. So, who are you actually going on a date with, I was wondering since you prepared so well," he said. Nagumo was just listening to our conversation.

-"Yui-senpai"

At that moment, a familiar voice called my name from behind, so we turned our heads towards it. It was none other than my beloved kohai calling out to me. He looked great with black trousers, a white sweater and glasses.

-"I didn't know Yui-senpai missed me this much, you came even earlier than me," he said

-"I didn't know Yui-senpai missed me this much, you came even earlier than me," he said. He took the opportunity to make fun of me. Then he noticed Nazuna and Nagumo next to me and started greeting them.

-"Nice to meet you sanpai I'm Touma the leader of class 1-D" he introduced himself but nagumo started giggling and turned to me and spoke

-""Seriously, Fujiwara, are you going on a date with someone from the defective class? I'm disappointed," said Nagumo. I giggled and when I was about to answer Nagumo, Touma-kun preceded me.

"If I were you, I would be careful with my words, Nagumo-senpai, This time I will get more than 10 million points, do you understand me? " he said in a sinister tone. Seeing him like this started to affect me even more.