Introduction

Touma pov.

We came to the bus stop to go to school, and while we were waiting for the bus to arrive, I was extremely sensitive to my surroundings. There is a risk that they will follow us until we enter the school. Even though I knocked out all the guards, they will wake up eventually. I felt a hand on my cheek.

Luna:Touma, come on, the bus has arrived.

Touma:oh let's go

After getting on the bus, we sat by the window. Luna leaned her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. While she was looking out the window, a commotion started in the bus and Luna opened her eyes.

???: Shouldn't you give your seat to this old woman?

Luna pov.

I wasn't comfortable listening on Touma's shoulder, but I felt uncomfortable. A large blonde and an office woman were arguing over a seat. Touma was observing people as usual. The black-haired girl on my right was reading her book, unaffected by this situation. I smiled looking at Touma 

Touma:I have a bad feeling

LUNA:you can sit in my chair

???:Thank you beautiful
As Luna sits on my lap after giving her seat to the old woman, I can feel deathly glares from the men on the bus. Even the black haired girl on the right was surprised.The stares continued until the bus stopped. Anyway, it doesn't matter. After slowly getting off the bus with Luna, I was impressed by the size of the school. Just as I was taking my first step, a voice called out to me from behind.

???: Why were you looking at me on the bus?

Touma:hmm, because I have eyes?

???: That doesn't mean you can look at me

I feel Luna next to me wanting to hit the head of the black haired girl in front of me on the concrete on the ground.
I approached the black haired girl and started waving my hand in front of her face. 

Touma: Hora hora, you have eternity as expected of you 

???:I can't waste my time with fools like you

After saying this, she left shaking her hair, what a bitch.
Luna put her arm around mine and we headed towards the entrance ceremony.

(time skipping class) 

The moment I opened the classroom door, I saw hidden cameras hidden in every corner of the room. So my suspicions were correct. My seat is next to the rear window and Luna's seat is in front of me. The seat next to me is someone named Horikita Suzune.

???:What an unpleasant coincidence 

Touma: oh you're that black haired bitch
Oh I guess that made him angry he started giving me a death glare. If their looks killed someone, I would have died at least 5 times by now.

Horikita: what did you say to me!!

Touma: Calm down, I was just kidding. I'm Touma, nice to meet you.

Horikita:Did you go and introduce yourself? I wouldn't tell my name to someone like you.

Touma:I understand, nice to meet you too Tsun-chan
Just when he was about to say something he was interrupted by a blonde haired boy hehehe

???: Since we'll be friends for 3 years, why don't we introduce ourselves?

???: Yes you are right