BE MINE 💕

After her friend shifted she was sitting on sofa thinking about Kabir. Before she had discovered the sad reality she had dreamt of a future with the man she crushed upon but now suddenly everything has just fallen apart.

" Oh Kabir if had already someone in your life then why did you came in my life. You also have a kid . Now I just wish you live a happy life with your family. "

Tears escaped her eyes .

After an hour she got up from her sleep. She didn't remember when she slept. She checked her phone and saw a message from Kabir.

She remembered the days that how they would messaged each other. A mild smile crossed her face.

She opened the message and read

" When are you free could we meet?"

She was just not in the mood of meeting him so she just replied that she was busy with shipments lately.

Kabir messaged back " okay, just let me know when you are busy so I just I won't feel ignored"

Subhii was surprised to see Kabir instantly replying her back.

" Or maybe tomorrow " Kabir messaged

" okay , tomorrow evening at 7 pm bye" subhii messaged simply.

At the other hand Kabir's toes were no longer on earth he was so delighted to meet him.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

The Friday morning was as usual busy . Subhii at her new college was taking her first lecture at the classroom. She was carefully looking at each child while speaking. Everyone was listening her carefully. After the class was over some students asked doubts and left.

In teacher's common room Subhii was looking at some papers when her phone vibrated . A message popped up.As she read...

" Hey are you coming today ? "

" Have you decided the place we would meet or could I refer? "

When ever she tried to take him out of her mind and heart Kabir had always been stubborn to left her thoughts.

" Near Ghanta ghar " she replied

" Actually I am going to take class so meet you at 7 , bye " she lied as she has no classes in the first half of day.
But to avoid him.

" okay, I will be in time. See you soon" Kabir replied.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

In the office Kabir was chatting with Subhii whenever he gets time he messaged her .

" Finally after years of waiting , I am going to meet her"

Kabir planned to say his feelings to her and explain the situation he was in with Aarav.

At 6:45 pm Kabir arrived at the site he does not want to be late. He was in his formals. A simple matching pants and blazer with a V necked shirt. All casual and looking like a gentleman waiting for his ladylove.

Subhii arrived at the place at 7:05 pm and saw Kabir already standing there. She quickly jogged to him . She was wearing kurti and jeans with a little black bindi and light earrings , paired with a watch and sandals.

Kabir was just looking her from up and down , when his eyes met hers he found her looking at him

👌🏻He saw it to her. " you are looking beautiful" he conveyed.

Subhii just smiled and said

" you always look handsome, what compliment could I give to you"  to which Kabir just smiled.

They walked and talked together about their lives in past years. Kabir also got to know why she was not messaging her for years.

After walking a distance they stood at Ram jhula they stood together silently. There was a huge tornedo in there hearts and fears.

Suddenly Kabir hold her hands and turned her to his view.

With his hand movements he finally conveyed " I LOVE YOU MY DIL  "
  ( I LOVE YOU MY HEART) .  "Please BE MINE ".

He was just intensely gazing in her eyes with a lots of emotions and hope .

These words of Kabir melted her heart but still her mind didn't allow her to clasp him in her arms and let her heavy heart flow down.
She was waiting for this day but when this day arrived she no longer live the moment.

" I am sorry kk..kb..kabir..ir " her throat was paining as she wanted to cry but couldn't.

Hey guys here's an update. Hope you love this comment your thoughts plz ....

Subhuu💛💙