SUBHASMITA

Guys this is a reminder that the 1 St part would be boring so you better read at your own risk .
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

At morning 5.50 am she got up chanted her morning prayers and got out of the bed. Brushed her teeth and took a bath and started getting ready for her school. Besides her younger sister was already ready for the school and munching on her breakfast. While her mother was as usual scolding subhi (subhasmita) who was combing her hairs and still didn't had her breakfast. And she as usual didn't gave a ear .
Subhi would not always be late for school but sometimes she missed her bus as she is a late worker . She always have to go by bike with her father otherwise she will miss the bus.
She always struggles with her sleep.

Subhi loves to overthink about her face less dream man but she is devoted to lord Krishn.

At school she reached down the bus and headed towards her class . She entered 12 A . She kept her bag and bid her hii to Priyanshi and Bhavna her classmates and friends. After a little talk they headed to the school ground for assembly. Subhi made the line straight as she is the captain of the house. And she really wants take a permanent leave from this post. She really hates this morning assembly. After the assembly she got to her class to say hii to a dictator. Her maths teacher. There was a deadly silence in the class . She also even hate maths she is not that poor but average in mathematics. In between an intruder entered the class named Anushka who has a Guinness Book of record of getting late. But still with all attitude she sat beside subhi and opened her notebook. Periods passed by and the recess came . When subhi was packing her stuff some one hit on the back side of her head. It was her brother from another mother STIT . He loves always making fun of her and beating her for no reason. Her another brother brother from another mother ARYAN followed him and talked to her . And the day passed and at home at night she did her studies. In between she scrolled Instagram had her dinner,chanted her prayer and slept.

I know guys this first part was boring and the first parts are boring I had to admit. But stay tuned as this story is a slow burn story.

Yours writer
Subhuu💛💙