Officially Unofficial Coincidence💞

In the morning during having breakfast anyhow everytime the worried face flashed before his eyes.
"KABIR" Malika shooked him lightly and waking him up from his dreamland. " Are you not feeling well my son " . " Do you need something? " Malika asked worringly. Kabir nodded to ensure that everything was fine. "Okk Kabir I am going to market will you come with me? "
Kabir once again nodded his head in agreement.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

In the market the students were roaming here and there to find something for themselves and for their family as a gift.

Subhasmita was looking something for her in an accessory store where a lot of jhumkas , bangles and etc were there.

Subhii was looking at every piece carefully she wanted to take everything. The market was colourfull
from every site .

" Bhaiya ( brother) how is this raw bananas , give me 1 kilo " Malika said while searching something in her purse while Kabir was standing beside his mother like a good boy. While her mother spoke" beeta I have to go buy other things at sale but there is a lot of crowd so you go that corner and wait for me ok?"
Kabir nodded and did as he was said.

While he was looking here and there his eyes caught a girl who was saying to her friend in phone " what !! you once again eating are motu you will blast some day and I am searching you for whole market . Okay eat I will shop alone for myself. Bye " she cut the call in frustration and made a pout and said " okay I will take something for myself " .
Kabir stood up and ran to that girl and put his hand above her shoulder.
She turned around and to her surprise" YOU!!!???" .

In a sitting area where less crowd is to be seen there was a couple seated with two fruit juices.
Kabir was reluctant and shy to take anything from her . First she saved his life and now she is giving him a drink. " listen you have to take this drink otherwise I will leave " with a heavy heart he had to accept her treat.
" Will you mind if I ask you a question" Kabir shaked his head as a NO slightly looking into her dark brown eyes . " so is this an accident or you can't speak from birth?" Subhasmita questioned. Kabir took out a small diary like thing and a pen and wrote" when I was a kid I fell down on a stone and my throat was damaged " " ohh I am sorry but do you communicate like this only? " . Kabir wrote" no I know sign language my mother understands me "
" okay so I have to learn this sign language also so that I can talk to you, what do you say " Kabir wrote ' as your wish '
He once again wrote: what is your name?
" oh I forgot by the way I am Subhasmita and you?"
Kabir wrote: KABIR VYASAN
" oh nice name better than my name "
Like they talked so far when subhii' s phone disturbed her " Hey!! Where are you time is up we have to leave we are finding you come at entrance FAST!!" Bhavna said all this in a one go. " I am coming wait a minute " .

"okay friend I have to leave bye " saying so she stood up and rushed to the entrance in a hurry . After going a distance she turned around and came back to him and gave him a number 87xxxxxxxx on his hand and said" I trust you that you are a kind and a good person so I am giving you my number but we can only message to each other okay"
Before he could say anything she rushed back but she never forgot to turn around and waved at him , Kabir also waved with a smile as he saw her disappearing slowly. He never wanted to leave her and talk to her whole day.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

At night everyone in the hotel were packing as they have to leave tommorow at 7 pm and they were told not to keep anything at last moment. While everyone was packing subhii was staring at her phone waiting for someone.
Priyanshi tapped on her shoulder and asked " are you done with packing and all" " oh yeah just I have to change" she replied.

In the morning she checked her phone and saw a message written
" Hii , I am Kabir " reading this small sentence a small smile crept to her lips unknowingly. He messaged her at 11: 12 pm at that time she had already slept.
She messaged quickly " today we are leaving at 7 pm we are going to Munnar tea plantation are meet me there if you can"
At Munnar every one was enjoying the greenery.

The hill station was very beautiful still a little waiting was there at subhii' s heart . In the evening everyone was sad to start their journey back to their home as they never want to leave that beautiful place.At evening the place was looking even more beautiful.

At station everyone was standing waiting for their train while subhii was still waiting for Kabir

At station everyone was standing waiting for their train while subhii was still waiting for Kabir. She thought to get some fresh air as the train would take more 15 minutes to arrive. The evening was so beautiful there she turned around to go back to the station while she heard some footsteps like someone is running towards her. She turned around and saw Kabir was coming rushing to her.
" Kabir " left through her lips. Kabir handed her a Rose flower and a note .
" Subhii TRAIN!!" Priyanshi shouted. The word train waked subhi to her sense as she rushed to the train. Thankfully the train has just arrived. She hurriedly got into the train and sat on her previously booked seats. When the train was going with a loud roar slowly she saw Kabir running after the rain and waving at her . She waved back and finally the train left.
She took a long breath and sat on her seat. She gazed at the flowers and smiled. " Hey who gave you this rose " Anushka asked " I bought it" subhii replied, thankfully subhii had hidden the note.
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
At night after everyone slept she opened the note and read :

Hey subhii actually I heard your name when your friend was calling. I want to tell you that you are one of my bestfriend other than mom who understands me. I want to tell you that you have a special place in my heart. I am sorry I can't come bcz I have my school.Have a safe journey.

Hey guys hope you like the story write your comments pls

Subhuu💛💙