The day of tour

Everyone was waiting at the station for train to arrive and take them to their destination. " I don't know why the train is never on Time, I am tired of waiting" Bhabna said being exhausted . After 5-6 minutes the train arrived and every one boarded on their respective booked seats.

The journey to kerela started with a much enthusiasm. Subhii sat at the window seat and looked at the sceneries outside. Traveling through train is the best part of the trip and the most boring one also. Everyone sang together, eat and have fun together. After 1 and a half day they reached at Aluva station. The place was so beautiful and greenery was the obvious.

Subhii was wearing a red polka dot dress which was giving a sense of her slim figure

Teachers had already booked a bus for the children to escort themselves in hotel they have booked

Teachers had already booked a bus for the children to escort themselves in hotel they have booked. Subhii was feeling at peace away from home . How much she wanted to leave that house. She loved the scenery very much.

At night they were at hotel and were planning their tommorow. They planned to visit Munnar and other places and markets.
At night one munching sound was disturbing her . Anushka her roommate was eating till midnight.
Awhhh...!! This girl live for eating or eat to live . " hey you pumpkin how much do you eat please let me sleep" subhii pleaded. But Anushka gave a smile like she was saying I don't care.