Chapter 4: The Invasion

JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER!!!!! https://discord.gg/tDvsjmJjFy

Characters, places and incidents in this story is partly fictitious, reader discretion is advised

--------------------------------------------------

27th September B.E. 2451

Ministry of Defence, Bangkok

"You're Akat Raksiam, right?" Akat's Interrogator asked him, "Yup, thats me" Akat responded, trying to be friendly. "Here, in the folder, it says you're part of the airforce, would you mind explaining more? like the history, purpose, etc. You should be able to explain, since you're part of this "Airforce"." The interrogator requested. "From what I know, in 2454 B.E., a french pilot came and demonstrated a flight, which impressed the prince so much, he sent 3 officers to train to fly in 2455, they came back in 2456, and formed the airforce, later in 2457 they put on a demonstration, which gained support to use Don Muang as an airfield." Akat responded confidently. The man then jotted some notes onto his notebook. "So... uhh... would you mind explaining how this "plane" of yours works? I read that the americans made one a few years back, but that's all I know" The man continued the interrogation. "So basically, a plane has wings like a bird, the wings work because it has a special curved shape, which pushes down the air, the faster you go the more air it pushes down, the more air it pushes down the higher it goes." Akat happily responded, he liked planes ever since their conception, so he knew alot. "What about the spinning thing in front, what is it for?" the interrogator asked once more. "Its called a propeller, its like the wing, but turned, so that inst-" Akat couldn't even finish his explanation when.

Knock Knock

"Busy!" The man replied. "But sir, you might wanna take this call, its urgent" The man on the other side of the door said urgently. "Akat, you stay here, don't go anywhere." The interrogator ordered. "Affirmative, Sir!" Akat responded Sharply

Chulachomklao Fort, Samut Prakan

"Yo dude, you seeing this?" A man in a khaki sailor uniform said to another. "See what?" The other asked back confused. "C'mere look" The first man gestured towards the binoculars. "Isn't that just a Giadian ship?" The other asked back. "No it ain't, look closely." The first man responded. "Ohhh yeah, should we tell captain about this?" The other man questioned. "Yeah, obvio-" The first man couldn't even finish his sentence, when-

Kaboom

A cannonball lands directly next to him. "OH SHIT" both of them exclaimed in unison. The first man looked through the binoculars again, there he saw the unidentified ships in battle formation, and firing. "You go and tell the captain about this, I'll sound the alarm" the other man ordered.

Just as the first man was about to open the door. "Oh, Gabriel, what in the world is happening" "Well, Sir, I was on watch duty, when I sa-" "Just cut to the chase." Captain cut off abruptly cut off Gabriel. "I saw a ship from an unknown nation fire upon us." Gabriel quickly and sharply responded. "You go alert the other forts along the river, take my horse, it'll be faster." The captain ordered, Gabriel quickly left. The captain then quickly made his way to the command post. "Moo, give me info on whats happening" The captain questioned a sailor as soon as he entered the command post. "Well sir, we got 7 sailing ships, the european type, in single file." Moo reported from what he can see. As soon as he finished the message, A cannon from parapet No.3 open fired, shaking the whole place.

3 open fired, shaking the whole place