UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Yeah that way they won't suspect a thing!!!!!" Bazeema exclaimed.

"I thought so now the ones I said to attack at the right moment get into your positions you know what to do. The rest of you hide until they come near you." said Setsuna.

"Right!!!!!!" the rest of the students said in unison with nods.

As the others left to their positions/hiding places Setsuna, Camillo and Miles went together. Setsuna broke her body into several fragments, Camillo shapeshifted into Mirabel and Miles shot some spider web towards Camillo and lifted him up. Two of Setsuna's fragments went with Camillo and Miles to look for Katsuki, Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido. A couple minutes later they found them. When they saw Katsuki jump up "Mirabel" smirked at him and was pulled up by Miles and two of Setsuna's fragments snuck between two metal pipes.

"Got you!!!!!!" exclaimed Katsuki.

He shot an explosion towards them but missed and then he crouched down on a pipe as Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido fallowed behind him.

"Kyoka!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

"Right!!!!!!" exclaimed Kyoka.

She then connected her earphone jacks to a pipe and heard various of Setsuna's fragments making noise on the pipes and she gasped when she realized that they've been set up.

"This is a trap!!!!!!!" she exclaimed as she disconnected her earphone jacks from the pipe.

"Awwwwwww looks like you figured it out." teased Miles.

"Yeah looks like you caught us but not in the way you thought you would." Camillo teased.

"Hi." teased Setsuna.

Katsuki gasped as he turned around to see Camillo shapeshift back to normal and grabbing back Miles's spider webs, Miles crouching down on a pipe and Setsuna's mouth.

"And bye." Setsuna said.

Katsuki tried to hit the three young heroes but they escaped as Setsuna's mouth floated up in the air and Miles was swinging around on his webs as Camillo was still holding on to the one Miles gave him.

"You probably guessed by now but I used Kyoka's search ability against her." said Setsuna.

She laughed as she sent more of her body fragments to attack Katsuki. He shot more of his explosions and jumped off the pipe as the body fragments fallowed him.

Seeing the multiple body fragments floating around Hanta shot his tape all over the area.

"Katsuki down here!!!!!!" he exclaimed.

But Bondo and Gwen popped out of nowhere and smirked as Gwen shot her own spider webs in the some of the exact same areas where Hanta shot his tape.

"You're not the only one who knows how to shot things up and make them stick now Bondo!!!!!!" exclaimed Gwen when she stopped.

"Glue Squall!!!!!!!" Bondo exclaimed as he sprayed glue all over the tape and web.

When the glue landed on the tape and web it caused them to start melting near Hanta, Kyoka and Rikkido much to their shock. 

Katsuki ran back to try to help his friends but out of nowhere Awase, Bazeema and Hal came out. Bazemma tripped Katsuki, Hal pushed him backwards and Awase grabbed some pieces of fallen pipes and welded them into a trap of his own design that hung onto his hands and feet.

"My weld craft is complete!!!!!!" exclaimed Awase.

Then Togaru and Mirabel jumped down together as Togaru prepared his blades and Mirabel brought out a sword.