~○Chapter 3○~

Start from the beginning

I look at window and saw the most horrible and digusting things outside
there was a knight or perhaps a person he was caught by the moster and the things the monster did horrified me.. the monster torn the persons body apart and devour the head while the others ate the other half...i cant let this horrifiying scene affect me because i already killed a lot of people so why should i be afraid of this monster when im already like it...
I just stop my thoughts from disturbing my mind I just want to put it at peace.. I breath a sigh of relief and began to massage my temple like why on earth would he want to cross this forest when we can just take  the long road and be safe than the forest where we cant even breath properly nor can we talk like a normal person woyld do but no.
I'll have to hold my breath properly and didnt make any unecessary noice cause i cant bear to lose my life in such an unexpected death no!.. I'll never do anything that could attract that-..

NO i shouldnt be like this I dont want to look like an stray cat whose weak and terrified No never.. now lets show them who there boss really is first when we get there i need to find someone who knows everything I mean every single detail about this forest ill do anything in my power to do so..

The ride was so much quiter than expected..

After 1 and half minute of  our ride we can almost see the passage opens up i can feel the preasure lessen up.. but that thing doesnt concern me the forest and its hidden secret's does.. I hope I can find someone to trust there i really hope so.

We finally got out of that terrifiying forest the forest was didnt terrified me the inside of that place was. I really need to know everything like why does this forest pested with demons and where does this demons energy source or where does this demons always increases day by day i really need all the important details and information about that land i cant let this important profit slip in my hands..

Let the mission of uncovering the truth begin..

When we got out of that forest its already 5pm in the afternoon gosh how long could we be inside there??..

"His majesty the king and her majesty the quees has arrived!!.." a soldier shouts..

As we got out of the carraige the dukes people greeted us..

"Welcome your majesty and your highness. May youre stay here be memorable. Were all happy at the sudden visit of our queen may we have the pleasure of making her highness have a cup of tea with the duchess of floriedon but if tbe queen is  tired we can just adjust when your highness and the duchess along with the other ladies your highness please think of it as a gift from the floriedon.." a gift you may say tsk its like im having a shit with other women who only wants freashly delivered gossip gosh I dont know if I can conteol my self if they mess with me..

"Well thank you for that wonderfull invitation but i would likely want to rest for i have been exhausted of our long ride so if you'll excuse me would let me see my room so that I can rest properly is that okay with the duchess.." i look at the head minister of the duke and he..

"Well if thats what your highness wants then i would tell the lady that your meeting will be adjust because  your highness is tired.. then let please let our young maid assist you and show you your room.." i look at him and nod.

"Well that would be great now show me my room.."i started walking while the maid follow she tells me everything in this minor while were walking to the stairs and look up in shock I look at her and look up to what shes looking at.. and realize it was the duke's heir.. gosh I read at the book that this heir is called a womanizer because he touches every woman that catches his attention but that would only happened when he turn into a duke and ruled the dukedom.. for now he is known as a cry baby because when he was around other people he would be starteld and couldnt talk properly because of his weak socialising and his weak spot on women gosh no one thought that this man came from being a crybaby to a monster and a womanizer.

"A-ah w-welcome your highness.." he looks at me and smiled shyly.. and when I smiled back at him his nosebleed.

"Ohh pardon me young duke but your nose are bleeding you should call a doctor.. it looks bad here take my handcrift and put it on your nose to stop the bleeding while the maid called a doctor.." he looks at me his face looking red like a tomato .. is he blushing??.. cute.

"Your highness your still as beautiful as ever may i show you around the house if you have a free time?? By any chance is that made thats running perhaps she was escorting you or would show you to your room but since shes not here and you might be exhausted ill escort you instead if that alright with you ypur highness.?" He looks like a puppy waiting to be feed.
I smiled and says..

"That lovely well then ill be in your care from this mansion young duke.." i glance at him and he smiled.

"It would be my pleasure to take care of you your highness but please dont be to formal call me Alphonso your highness i would like to hear you call me by my name i know its the first time we meet  in person since i only saw your portraits and at the ball last last year so if thats okay with you could her higjness call me by my name and not young duke?.." he took my hand and kissed it i smile and started walking with him while he was holding my hand in a gentel way.. how  did  this sweet young man turned into like that..

"If thats what you'd like then ill be in your care starting today Alphonso.." i smiled this will go according to my plan.

As we approach the room he immediantly kneel down and hold my hand..

"Would her highness take me as her sword and eyes i would likely look forward with you in the future and learn everything ill be your hand so please accept me your highness.." ehh??

"What do you mean why are you doing this i cant understand??.." i asked confusely.

"Your highness i sense some strong aura coming out from you so i would like to know everything about you starting today onwards would you accept my loyalty your highness.."

"I don?? Well if thats what you want then ill happily accept it.." i smiled and goes inside the room.

"Then ill get going it was nice to meet such a wonderful and beautiful young lady your highnes i hope to see you tommorow now  ill bid my farewell goodbye my lady may you have a good rest.." he winked and walk out of the room.

Well let us see each other tommorow alphonso ill look forward to it..

Hmm strong and dark aura so he notice that i was stronger than him well lets look forwaed on what youll give me tommorow young duke..

Then darkness swallows my vision.. i really am tired am i..

Ps: sorry for the late update i was busy these past few weeks due to an urgent matter i have to do..

See you all in the next chapters my babies.. love ya♡.