"~Chapter 2~"

~"Charrolet's pov"~

I was awoken by the most annoying ,thing i heard.
'Agh can't they be more quiet it's so early fuck-"

I stop my thoughts when 'Asher charrolet's , husband came in can't this day be peaceful..' well I guess it's not cause this trash husband of hers is so freaking annoying, but his quiet handsome not gonna lie she got a good taste in men, though his handsome he still kill and cheated on his wife, whom loved him the most i guess he was blinded by pleasure of another woman, you can't change a man's personality, impression towards you nor can you change his action, where that action from testing to ended up getting addicted to it, no one can change a man, because a man can only change himself, he alone can change his self and will keep trying to change himself for his loved one or something he treasures the most. He wanted that person to know that he can change his life so that this person can stay. But I don't think that this man is like that his the type of man that changes his personality towards everyone. Showing his good side or should I call it acting good to get that person to like him or fall for his charms but that person didn't know that the more he get close to this man the more he or she step into his trap, that when you get attached to the trap you can never get out moreover Asher is a man who will play a good act in the outside but when you've been caught by him he changes his personality towards you from good to you wish you never have meet him type or regret..

"You really like spacing out everytime im here infront of you are you already falling In love with me again??... he asked looking straight at me.. I glare at him and..

"You wish but let me remind you that your not allowed to come in my room if you don't have my permission so get the hell out of my room before my anger towards you burst ill never forgive you for what you did  to me you fucking bastard or should i say thick faced.. I rolled my eyes at him and kick him out of the room before he could say another word.. after I close the door i breath a sigh of being annoyed. I sit at my bed and keep on thinking.

That man really is annoying,thick faced and a disgraceful husband..
I need to plan my way out of  this hell a.

I got up and staring at the room observing hoping i might find something useful for my ideas.. but then a corridor caught my attention. It seems old because of how dusty and dull it looked i started walking towards it, i stop at an inch away from it and opened it.

When I open it dust flung at my face I cough and cough..' fucking hell this corridor is freaking dusty why hadn't everyone or someone notice and cleaned it.. I massage my temple and look at what's inside the corridor..i gasp there was a skeleton sitting at the left side of the corridor shut the fuck up.  There's no way this person  didn't came out alive nor did it escape this corridor.. while i was staring at it i notice a small paper wrap around the skeletons fingers, out of curiosity i took it and unfolded it there was a language a Greek one I don't know I couldn't even read it the fuck who trap this person here.

I was about to close the corridor when a book hit my head i cursed at it, like really today im literally unlucky ahhhh-..

My attention goes to the  book that hits me and realize it was a map with written words in it, I wonder who left it in here.

I open the book and gasp no way there's no freaking way this book is..

"The beast and the tyrant"..

It's the book where I'm in. This isn't just a normal book but the back of this book is a map that leads to asher's enemy territory.. that's awesome., it might help me escape this house but there's a thing that's in my way of going to that enemies territory there are freaking wild animals who was cursed to become a most dangerous animals in that region what the fuck ..and there's more there are not only one but two freaking leader on this land there's no way I can defeat this two leader with just me alone, i might die if I go there alone i need fuck i hate to say this words but maybe i really need someone to help me get through to that land..
I need to think of a plan and have someone to come with me or what if i manipulate Asher to help me ease my way of getting my chance to escape from 30 to 80 and he might teach me how to fight since his a freaking destroyer or a monster at war so maybe just maybe he could helped me i hope it goes as planned.