~"Chapter 1"~

~"New life of being              Charrolet"~

' Where the hell am i??..,
  Who was that man over the front door, why was he staring at me like im a pig?? Who the fuck would look at me like, im a  pig that man must pay ill kill him once i know who this body belongs, and i swear ill make his life a living hell..''.my thoughts were cut off when the man standing at the door were looking at me confusely like who thus this bitch looking at I swear ill fucking make you pay you bastard..i was about to say something when my vision blurs and i became dizzy until i almost fall to the ground when this bastard catches me and whisper something..

"Why are you being like this i told you a couple of times that walking alone at night is dangerous. You should know that ugh fuck why are you being so childish your already 20 and your still as stubborn as ever when will you change huh??.. who thus this man think he is im already dizzy and you kept on scolding me like what the fuck are you??..

"Y-you you bitch dare to say something l-like that to me and ill cut off your head g-got -...i didn't get a chance to speak the last words when darkness swallows my vision..

"Where am i.. i saw a woman running towards me crying she hugged me lightly and then she said something that makes my blood runs cold..

"H-hi i-im 'Charrolet earl' you might be confused now but let me explain this situation..she look at me with sadness in her eyes and tells me everything..

"You possessed my body tanya, im so sorry about summoning you here it i-its  just because all my life my husband has been cheating on me he bought another woman in our house..she paused and cry anger,sadness, and worry in her eyes...

"But why me of all people why me?? You could have choose a revenge machine in earth so why me??..i question her.

"It's because your strong your powerful your smart.. am here I am dumb as fuck. I'm childish aren't i??..she asked tears in her eyes before she continue..
"I love my husband but when i found out he cheated on me with a magician.. i was stunned and couldn't speak.. i-i didn't know how could he do that to me.. i was only 6 when my mom teaches me how to become a perfect mach for my husband who will soon achieve the throne. I was happy that my first love will be my husband, b-but i didn't know that when im marrying him my life would be a nightmare.. in our wedding night he brought the woman in our bed i could only cry in silence as.. i hear my husband and that woman fucked and moan.. I was a mess i couldn't accept that the man i loved would do such thing. But it keeps on happening every night early in the morning in the bathroom .. i hear the woman's cry begging my husband to push deeper it was begging at first to let her go but a minute later i hear them moan as each of their skin touches.. it was horrible. I couldn't believe and accept it I became that woman's maid.. and and when I couldn't take it i killed the woman.. while  my husband was away but when he came back and found out I killed his mistress he cuts my head in front of my servants who keep on serving as a loyal servant they cry as i.. died they were all killed because of my jealousy and that's why. ...I choose you because your the only one who can relate to me and understand my feelings and my anger towards my husband and his mistress.. so please i beg you get revenge for me let him feel the way he made me feel and make him suffer the way i suffered because of him please tanya i beg you... she cried and cried on my shoulder.. i comfort her and ask what is this world she she says where i was I stopped and looked at her.. no way in the world were I possessed the villain in my favourite book there's no freaking way.. but when i saw sincereness in her eyes.. i think for a second and look back at her.. it hurts me to see her cry even though she was a villain she just wished to be loved by her own husband and I can't bear to see someone losses their life because of their stupid love..