A word.

Theodore's poker face always worried the most. How he was able to stay so calm, keeping his inner emotions at bay, waiting for the perfect time to explode.

He always was this way. Cool, calm and collected. Until he was provoked.

And I watched him sit there, staring at all of the photographs, digging so deep into his memory to remember them, to get some inkling of familiarity to these photos.

And I could tell by his face, it wasn't there.

But I knew that.

I was the one who stripped him of it.

Instead, he sat there. Smiling at the pictures, nodding like he had a clue in the world what was going on in them. Saying things like "I remember this day," or "good times!" And shooting me the scariest look when his father and step mother turned around.

I knew it would come out, I just never imagined this way.

My stomach was in a knot, as we finished dinner and we were excused.

I couldn't face him.

I wanted to disappear into thin air.

"Yn, walk the gardens with me." Theo shot up from his seat.

I knew his plan.

Voices echoed in here. He couldn't shout. So he was taking me into the gardens.

"I'm tired Theo." I whispered.

"Just a quick walk." His eyes narrowed, as I rose and followed him.

The silence was eerie.

"Theo just let-"

"Shut it." He quickly snapped.

"Just let me ex-"

"Yn! Shut the fuck up!" He once again yelled.

And once we got the appropriate distance from the manor he turned on his heel and rushing into my face.

I swallowed hard, my breathing quickened, and I couldn't stop my eyes from tearing.

"Do you want to fucking explain to me," he started, jabbing his finger into my chest, "why the fuck I do not recall a single one of those photographs? Why I don't remember a fucking thing?!"

"Theo I just-"

"IM WHO YOU OBVILATED?! ME?!" His screams bounced off of lake.

"Theo I had too!" I gasped.

"YOU HAD TOO?!" He laughed, "who the fuck are you?! Who the fuck do you think you are taking that from me! That looked like my entire childhood! GONE! BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Theo you don't understand! Please!" I was sobbing.

"Tell me then, go on, nothing you say will fix it." He spat.

"We met the first day of first year, on the train. We became inseparable." I sobbed, "we did everything together. Summers, all of our firsts. We told each other everything, until a few months ago. When I started receiving messages, about following me, and Mattheo and I. Threatening me with my secrets, and turning me against everyone..."

I seen in his eyes he wasn't following.

"It's as you; Theo. I found out one night when I cornered you. And when I asked you why, you said you were in love with me. That Matt didn't deserve me, and... and I blanked. All the boys knew I was being harassed, and I couldn't say it was no one. If they would've found out.. they would've killed you. I didn't want to loose you, and I didn't know how to move on from what you said... so I did it. And I regretted it everyday since then because I lost my best friend that night." I let out a long breath.

He just stood there, staring at me.

"I don't believe I could ever be in love with a bitch like you." He scoffed, "even if that is true, you think you had the right to strip me of my memories?"

"I didn't know what else to do Theo!"

"Well, you lost me twice, yn." He started to walk away.

"Theo!"

"Un-fucking-forgivable!" He turned back, "this is so fucked up!"

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

He walked up to me, sticking his wand at my temple, "what if I did it to you, huh?"

"Theo..." I whispered.

He pushed his wand deeper into my temple, "what if I made you look at Matt everyday, and you had no fucking clue who he was to you, or any memories you shared."

"Theo please.."

"Please right?" He was inches from my face, "I should remove me from your mind right now, I should remove every single memory you have." His mouth twisted into a smirk, "only leave that pathetic childhood of yours."

"Theodore!" I shouted, "you look like your father right now!"

"FUCK YOU!" He stepped back, "you know everything about me! EVERYTHING! And now I look at you and see NOTHING! FUCKING NOTHING! FUCK YOU!" He was shaking.

"Theo please!"

"Fuck you." He spat as he walked off for the final time.

I sat in the middle of that field for a while. Sobbing, being unable to process what had just happen.

He cruel words, but my actions that very well deserved them.

I needed Mattheo. I still haven't had a single word from him, and I was going insane.

I just wanted to hear his voice, just one time.

See his face, anything.

I heard footsteps behind me.

I quickly jumped... but it wasn't who I hopped.

"Yn." Mr.Nott snarled.

"Mr.Nott?" I stood.

"You're only going to get in the way, you know." He walked around me, his gaze locked on the water.

"I'm sorry?"

"Of the bigger picture. I hope you don't expect Mattheo to ever pick you over the task's at hand. And my son, dragging him on for years. Now he sees the real you." He turned to face me, "you don't think I knew what you did? It was written on his face. That's why I fetched the photos.. you could've been capable of extraordinary things, the blood that pulses your veins... pity."

And he walked away.

I didn't even have a moment to ask him what the fuck he meant by all of that.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I jumped, praying to Merlin it was the one person I needed right now.

And it was.

Matt❣️
7:48 p.m

Matt❣️
Don't believe a world I say
Ever
I love you so fucking much

Doors open.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara