5:-Chocolate & Strawberries

Seth Pov:-

There she is the love of my life , captivating our hearts while working. The coffee she made for us taste like heaven. I am not a big fan of coffees infact i hate coffees but I drank that coffee because my angel made it for me. She looks flawless even though she is in her work clothes.

As she was walking towards us,she fidgeted with her fingers. She was clearly nervous. " W-What else would you like S-sirs? " she asked while looking at us.

"You" Vesper mumbled. She didn't hear him but we certainly did. We smirked while looking at her and she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

Warren's phone went off , "Fuck" Warren cursed angrily under his breath, Vesper and I was on the verge of breaking that damn phone.

"cosa diavolo vuoi" (What the hell you want) Warren asked angrily. "Sir you have meeting with Russians" the guy on the other side of the phone replied. "stiamo arrivando"(we are coming) Warren said annoyingly.

Sivanna was still standing in front of us waiting for our reply. We didn't liked any kind of interruptions whenever we were with our baby. We paid and got up from the chair. "We will meet again, love" Vesper said , blush creeping up all over her face she looked gorgeous.

She bit her lower lip, we smirked at her. "T-thank you for visiting s-sirs" she said shyly.

We smiled and left the cafe and started walking towards our car. Kane opened the car door for us and we settled inside.
Even in her absence we are still thinking about her.

-----
Seth Pov:-

"As soon as i saw her again, i wanted to know everything about her, I want to know how she feels in morning at noon and in the evening" Vesper said while smiling.

"She is like drug to me, to us , without her we can't live", Warren added with a smiled and continued "Every second, her beauty attacks my soul; her wavy black hair entices me; her ocean blue eyes penetrates and melts my heart; and each of her strokes envelops me in fire" .

We looked at Warren, this was the first time we saw him like this, he was so vulnerable it feels surreal.

"We three are in love with her, and i love that we are in love with our Sivanna ,the happiness i get when i think of her, and look at her like there's nothing in the world i'll find more beautiful than her", I completed.

This was first time we three were sharing our thoughts we were addicted to her. "We are smitten with her, aren't we?" Vesper said with a smile. "Indeed we are" Warren replied . We chuckled.

-----
Sivanna's pov:-

I looked at my watch. It was already night. I left my cafe and started walking towards my apartment.

I entered my apartment and went inside my room. After long shower i wore my pyjamas.

 After long shower i wore my pyjamas