46.Mine

Yaksha's POV

"So? We finally met."

"I-I am not able to see you.Where are you? Why is it all dark here? Did I came back?" My voice was barely audible.

"You won't see me ever. You will just see my shadow. Because I am not real. I am only your imagination."

"I-Imagination?"

"Yes. And you aren't back. You are somewhere in the middle.You had purposes to fulfill."

"I know."

"But now you seem to have different goals and priorities. Do you want to continue living there?"

"I need to go. Please I have to go. Just this once."

I felt so much lighter,as if someone picked me up from a deep slumber,from my burden. My eyes refused to open. I didn't even know where I was or what was happening right now. All I felt was someone's warm arms wrapped around me with words that seemed so distant.

"It's okay Jaan-E-Jaan. Open your eyes and see,I am here. You are in my arms,everything is okay. Come back to me. Open your eyes for me begum."

My body trembled slightly as I registered the voice. It was him. I didn't die! I didn't go back! I am right here,in his arms,with him! My eyes opened slowly but my fingers closed around the fabric of his clothes.

My breathing felt short and tears dropped one after another. I didn't know I would be so lucky to be here again and I didn't even know I would be so grateful to be back here.

I brought my face back to finally look at his. God I missed him. I missed this man so much. I thought I would never see him again but to be in his embrace right now felt like the biggest luxury I have ever had.

I was given a chance again and I don't wanna lose this.

"I-I am so sorry. I am so so sorry. P-please forgive me. I-I-I don't deserve this place or you. I-I am so sorry." My voice cracked. I don't even know why that was the first thing that escaped my mouth.
Or I don't cry in front of people but when it comes to him there's nothing I fear. I don't fear that he will judge him or I will look weak to him. Among with all other expressions this one comes naturally too.

He cupped my face with both his palms,wiping my tears with the gentle stroke of his thumb.

"Shh.It's okay. You just woke up if you keep doing that you will worsen your condition. Calm down begum. Let me call the physician first."

"No! No. Don't leave alone here.Please."

"Okay okay I won't. Ya Allah what happened!" He kept wiping my tears off as they never seemed to stop.

"I feel like i-if you leave,even for a m-moment, I am going to lose you. I don't want to. I am scared that I will be separated from you Rashid. I-I..."

"You won't begum. Look at me. I am here,with you aren't I? You are here,in my arms. Allah has given you back to me,he has given me,usanother chance. He won't take it away." He kissed my eyes.

"No no you don't understand. I-I-"

"You what Begum?"