9

"Isn't he cute?"
Y/N patted Yaku while she pointed at a guy, across from them.

He nodded not really caring, thinking she'll be over him soon enough, like always, looking for a boyfriend became a habit of hers.

She never actually talked to them, but always looked for Yaku's approval before hand. It had been about 3 months since they started high school.

They had most of their classes together, so he knew everything about everything.

"Talk to him if you're so interested."

Her face flushed and she sat properly in her chair, shushing him.
"You really think I should?"

"Whatever you want."

~

Lunch time and Yaku sat with Kai at the table just in ear shot of Y/N's conversation -half convo- with the guy.

It was mostly him talking and not really Y/N because she was eating her food. "Let's be friends yeah?"

He beckoned her and she agreed, Yaku smiled that she made progress.
"Yaku."

"Yaku!"

He looked at Kai annoyed, "What? What do you want."
He sighed, "I told you to try and get along with Kuroo."

"No."

"Boy-"

~

Itty bitty timeskip 😍

"And it was super cool! We went all-"
The two were sitting in Yaku's living room and Y/N was telling him about the day out she had with that guy.

Name him whatever you want idrc❤️

"Bwah! and bam! a-and pew!" She waved her arms around, illustrating it to him. "So you plan on asking him out yet?"

"Ohh maybe if you help!" He nodded and they made plans, Y/N lied down on his lap and he rested his hand on her hair.

"mmm what if you write him a love letter?"

"Oh but that's not cute."

He played with her hair and thought more, "Oh! Give it to him directly that's cute right?"

She flushed bright red, "whaaa no that's embarrassing more than anything else!"

"it'll be fine."