7

It was now the last day of the training camp and it was reaching the end of the day.

Matches were being played and all, "You guys are doing great."
Y/N smiled as Nekoma finished their almost last practice match.

On the other side of the gym Karasuno was talking about something when.

"BAR-"

"BE-"

"CUE???"

They looked at the three that yelled like that, "What the hell?" they were dancing like it was some cult ritual or something.

Kuroo sighed and drank from his water bottle, when Yaku spoke up.
"Glad it's not our team mates atl-"

He glanced at them and noticed Y/N had joined them. "Y/N no! Don't join them! Oh my god..."

"Meat! Meat!"

~

Everyone was eating their fair share of food and you were running around trying to beat Bokuto to every other piece of meat.

"Hey is your little manager ok?"
Sugawara looked over to Yachi who looked like her life was flashing before her eyes.

As she crept closer to where all the tall guys were you ran over and stole some meat out of one of their plates.

"Wha- Hey!"

Chewing you pointed at Yachi, "If you feel intimadated by these big guys just bite them."

She looked confused as you were dodging those that were trying to steal food from you back.

Yaku's ears perked up at that and he turned to you. "No! That's horrible advice!"

~

"So uh why's Nishinoya the 'master'?" Tsukishima shrugged,
"Because he is the chosen one, the only person to have been slapped by Kiyoko."

He nodded confused and you came running past, hiding behind Yamamoto.

You held onto the back of his shirt the other two stood fucking flabbergasted, while he turned all kinds of red.

"Shhh, I'm hiding just stay."

Yaku kind of frowned at that, it didn't mean anything but that doesn't mean he isn't bothered.

After you confirmed you were safe you went to go sit by Kenma, poor boy.

"So what's it like with her?"

Yaku smiled, "Honestly? I couldn't ask for a better person."

To him, you were perfect, you were nice, caring, optimistic and you didn't actually care about his height.

That was what he liked most, others in the past used to reject him for not being taller.

Which to quote your words, 'that's stupid, why would I care about your height?'
Made him feel better about it.

He glanced over to you seeing you actually getting along with Kenma, 'He's all grown up, socialising with someone other than Hinata.'

He wiped a fake tear.

~

The fun was over and the coaches gave a motivational speech, so it was time to give the Miyagi team a goodbye.

Yamamoto was crying as he and Tanaka gave each other farewell handshakes.

"Don't look you might loose brain cells."

Y/n waved to Kiyoko and Yachi, pointing to her phone then to them, they both nodded.
She held onto Yaku's shirt sniffing slightly.

"My girlies, I miss them already."

He nodded and patted her hand, it was time for them to be on they way home too.

It wasn't that far but they still had luggage so the ride home was fun, convos and getting to know them better.

They made it Nekoma, unloading the bus. "Man I'm hungry." She said as she hopped down from the last step.
"You just ate."

She shrugged and pulled out a snack from her backpack. "So?"
Yaku sighed and they greeted and went home.

__________________________

A fluffy?? chapter brought to you by an emotionally unavailable aromantic❤️❤️