3

Yaku pov:

It was Monday and I had everything packed for the training camp, it was still pretty early so I still had time to buy those Sakura mochi.

'The store's pretty close to the school so I can make it.'
The road wasn't too busy so it went really quick actually, he made it just in time before they had to leave.

"You're usually one of the first ones here, what held you up?"

I shrugged, "Just got some mochi." Kai was confused because, I don't really eat mochi but whatever.

The bus ride was chaos, so nothing new, at some point I fell asleep.
"Yaku-san, wake up."

"Lev, get your hand out of my face, I'm coming."

We walked to the dorm area, when we heard screaming? Crying.

Think of DS S3 for this cus I can't describe for shit.

"WHAAAA!"

All of them stopped in their tracks as they listened to the voice coming closer, still pretty loud.

Yaku's eyes widened he knew that scream, Y/N.

"MORI! IT'S YOU!"

She ran straight towards him not showing signs of slowing down and Yaku quickly dropped his bag on the ground next to him.

The others were confused as to why.
"W-wait, Y/N hold on!"

He planted his feet down almost as if receiving a ball and soon she ran into him causing the both to skid back a lot.

"Careful!" She swung both of them around still crying and came to a stop, sitting on the ground, with her arms wrapped around his waist.

"Listen, will you!" Yaku patted her head. "I was just walking around and saw this guy," she sniffed. "So I said hi and he ignored meeee!"

The team was surprised at this beautiful girl, that just ran into their libero at an alarming speed and almost tackled him to the ground.

"Hey, it's nothing to cry about, uh who was it? " She looked up at him still crying.

"I dunno..."

He sighed and looked at his bag with a small smile. "I got you some Sakura mochi, it's in my bag."

That stopped the water works and she smiled brightly, "Really?" He nodded and she went over to his bag and picked out the mochi.

He walked back over to his team, who had their jaws on the ground and shrugged. "Yaku, you know this gorgeous lady?"

He gave Yamamoto a look. "Yeah, this is our manager Y/N." He motioned toward the girl next to him eating the mochi.

They were shocked to say the least. "Hey, you're Yakkun's girlfriend from Saturday."

She nodded and waved at them, "Hi! Hope we can be friends." She gasped loudly when she noticed Lev.

"Oh, my GOD! You're so tall, how tall are you?"

"You remind me of that one cat breed, it's called a Russian blue. I really like it."

They kept walking until they met up with the Karasuno team, the simp trio united and blabbed about whatever.

"Y'know I think I had one of those cats. You're Lev! I just realized."

Fukunaga was the next victim of being talked over, he's so cute. :)
The rest just tried to avoid being sucked into an endless conversation.

"Y/N why don't you go talk to the other managers?"

"Oh yeah, bye."

She skipped over to Yachi and Kiyoko, striking up a conversation with them.
Yaku smiled and they went to go put their bags down.

"Quite the talker Yaku, how do you deal with her?"

He shrugged, unpacking his stuff. "It's nice hearing her talk, I don't know I like that about her."

~

Yamamoto was crying because of how Karasuno had two managers and they were both pretty.

"Gaze upon the power of Karasuno, Tora."

"S-so bright."

He covered his eyes, dramatically and kneeled on the ground.
"Tora? What are you doing, why are you on the ground?"

Tanaka took notice of the lovely lady approaching them and instantly felt his ego break slightly.

"Karasuno's manag-" He quickly realized who he was speaking to and felt his ego inflate, smirking proudly at Tanaka.

"Behold Nekoma's new manager!" Y/N blinked and waved confused, then left to her other team mates.

~

They went into the gym with the other teams and everyone was warming up while waiting for the coaches.

Y/N was talking with the Fukurodani managers, when she gasped audibly and pointed directly to a certain blonde.

"You! You're the one who ignored me!" Tsukishima just dead panned and walked away.

Y/N felt the jab to the heart and deflated on the spot, "Ouch..."

~

The matches were going smoothly, Karasuno's freak duo showed up 'fashionably' late as someone called it.
"Woah, Karasuno's chibi sure can dive."

"Yaku-san, you're not that much taller than him." That earned Lev a kick to the ass and a snicker from Y/N.

"He's not wrong, Mori."

He huffed and the day ended, it was time for dinner, everyone sat with their respective teams and had fun for the night till lights out.

Y/N walked to where the manager's room was and sat on her bed, while the other girls got ready for bed.

Yachi.

"Karasuno's cutie! Hi."

She was startled by the sudden voice, but quickly calmed down. Y/N jumped up and walked over to her.

"How long have you been Karasuno's manager? How'd you meet them?"

They both sat back down on the sleeping mats? Kiyoko also entered the room and they chatted away till all the managers were there.

Sleep.