Chapter 1

Roohi :

" They wanna meet you "
" Meet me ?? Meet me for what ??"
" Why don't you just join us in the first place?? , you're just wasting my time right now "
" Well , so are you "
" Roohi , are you going to visit or should I ask Mom to start your diet??? "
" Fine "
"5 pm"
"Hmm"
" Good"

There we go with my brother, aarthav .
How I wish I was the elder one so I could order others around.
Everything was fine till my brother decided to all of a sudden have a meeting early in the evening.
Aarthav and his wife yasvini live on their own mansion , so having a family gathering all of a sudden is weird until and unless there is an emergency.
However, he did not say it was something huge . Now I would only know about it once I visit.
Being a part of a family where everyone is loving and supportive is the plus side I have , but in few cases it can be hard to handle as everyone is quite overprotective.

"Mam??"
"Hmm"
" The meeting , it's about to begin . All the file work have been checked twice "
" Ohh , yeah "
" Anything else ?? "
" Yeah , krish . Please reschedule all my work for any other day . There's a sudden emergency "
" Okay mam"

Krish was the only PA i could afford during the start of my work . He is an amazing men for the role . It's been 2 years as a model for me, but most of my projects were well done and appreciated due to his help and experience in the industry . If it wouldn't be for him , i wonder i would be where I am right now . My works were quite few in numbers and not that big . Maybe some day I will get a big project, till then all i could do is hope for the best .

"It is already 4:30 pm i wonder i would reach there in time ."
While driving back to Malhotra mansion , I kept wondering about the family gathering and my family members in general.

My family is quite small but has well established itself in the buisness . Mom , Yukti Malhotra used to work as a event manager . She retired years ago due to an accident. Dad ,Raj Malhotra used to be the CEO of our family buisness, Malhotra fashion .
Later , aarthav was given the position and got married 2 years ago to his high school girlfriend yasvini , quiet a good catch i believe . She's an amazing and soft spoken women. The second in the number is Pankaj Malhotra who is working as a managing director . The youngest in the three sons is Rishi Malhotra, who opted to open a restaurant and live his life as chef .
Then there's me who is still struggling in the industry.
I was deep in my thoughts when I realised I have reached Malhotra mansion.
"Mam , everyone's waiting for you from 20 minutes" . It was the family butler , tej .
" Ohh , shoot " i realised it was 5:30 already.
" Please shift all these documents in my work room " i informed him handling the files that still need to be checked .
" And is Pankaj inside??"
" yeah mam "
" Okay"
How come that demon has time to visit his own family, I entered the house emerged in my thoughts when ,

" There you are , chudail (witch). Not so punctual of you to be this late "
Speak of the devil himself ,
" Ohh am i??? got that from you I guess "
" You are quite rude for a 24 year old "
" Really?? I will take that as a compliment "
The family was all settled on the living room , might have been waiting for me .

" You guys stop it . Gudiya (doll) , wash up and come back "
" Yes mom"