Chapter 26: Kanto's Revenge part 2

Start from the beginning

Lance: Dragon Pulse!

Ash: Thunder Bolt.

A massive purple dragon roared and charged at the tiny ghost. Rotom was still grinning though and flew away. The dragon chased and didn't let up. But Rotom led the move right into Salamence, which did massive damage, which was because Rotom charged the dragon move with lightning. Salamence roared again, but this time lunged and somehow pinned Rotom. The pokemon was not expecting this and it grinned and fell. A point-blank Dragon pulse completely wiped the pokemon off the map. Salamence roared and a red glow appeared, due to moxie.

Ash: You did good Rotom. Machamp your up again! Cross Chop!

Lance: Hurricane!

Ash: Ride the wind.

A massive jet of air rose and carried Machamp into the air. But the fighter used his arms as wings and presided over the air to carry itself up. When the air dissipated, Machamp made a flying chop, which destroyed Salamence. The burn kicked in later. The hurricane still did good damage, and machamp, just like Salamence, were both close to falling.

Lance: Dragon Claw!

Ash: Quad Fist.

The clash of power was brighter than the sun, any that looked at it said it felt like god himself was smiting someone. After the flash had finally dissipated, both pokemon were knocked out, on the ground, defeated.

Ash: 4 done, two to go.

Lance: 3 done, 3 to go. LET'S DO THIS KOMMO-O!

Ash was about to throw out his charizard, but one of his pokeballs was shaking, begging for a match. Ash relented and threw out a blue flying scorpion. His Johto ace.

Lance: Boomburst!

Ash: Gliscor, let's do this.

A sound wave launches, but Gliscor hovers over it and uses sky uppercut, and Kommo-o is launched into the air. Gliscor grinned and smacked it down with a crabhammer. Kommo-o got up once again and aimed a drain punch. Gliscor smacked the fist down and bit into Kommo-o's arm, then activating all three fang elements. Kommo-o threw it off with a roar of pain. Kommo-o attempted to fire a dragon pulse, however Gliscor smacked the purple dragon into the ground.

Lance: THIS SCORPION! DRAGON DANCE BRICK BREAK!

Ash: Throat chop.

Kommo-o started dancing, and its attack and speed were boosted. Gliscors' attack and speed were also boosted. Kommo-o grunted and went with a brick break. Gliscor flew up out of reach, then dived down, faster than a bullet could ever be. The shiny pokemon slitted Kommo-o's throat. Kommo-o attempted a boom burst, however the move dissipated because of the throat chops effect.

Lance: This is getting more and more annoying. Aura Sphere.

Ash: Catch it with your claws, and fire it back, channel your power into it.

As the blue sphere charges, Gliscor stops moving completely. The move is an inch away, then the scorpion's claw covers the sphere. You can still see the blue outline of the move, but it switches from blue to black. Gliscor grins and throws it full power at his opponent. Kommo-o uses his scale as defensive measures; however it is in vain, and the dragon crumples to the floor.

Lance: Now for my ACE! Go!

Ash: Get ready for a Gmax.

A steel dragon hits the field. It has skyscraper lines, and its face has fangs. A Duraludon has arrived. The beast roars and fires a hyper beam. Gliscor weaves, then glares. Maybe a worthy opponent? Lance was one of the stronger champions after all. Lancer returns the pokemon, and its ball starts glowing. It turns purple, then enlarges. Lance grins and looks straight ahead, then throws it over his head.

Lance: BRING IT ON! GMAX DELEPTION!

Ash: Triple fang, along with rock tomb. Your attack and speed stats are maxed thanks to Lance.

A tornado starts forming under the johto ace, but Gliscor flies away, then under the giant skyscraper. The tornado of destruction follows it, then hits his own creator. The Gmax pokemon roars in pain and attempts to stomp Gliscor. However, the pokemon dodged again, then bit into Duraludons leg. Duraludon roared and threw it off. Black rocks appeared and striked the pokemon in the face.

A max steelskipe clipped Gliscors tail, and the pokemon roared, louder than anyone else. Well except Charizard. Gliscor glared and decided to end it. The pokemon nodded at his trainer.

Ash: You are one homicidal scorpion. Whatever. Cover him in sand, suffocate him in power. Make an earthquake they won't soon forget. TECTONIC RAGE!

Lance: MAX KNUCKLE!

Gliscor glows brown, and disappears into the ground. The giant knuckle hits nothing but air. Gliscor reappears, and the blue scorpion, still grinning, punches underneath the steel type, and the pokemon promptly collapses to the ground, returned to normal.

Ref: And the winner of the round Ash!

Lance: Well, that's that.

Ash: Well done Gliscor.

Shiny Gliscor grins and tackles his trainer. Ash caught him and hugged him. The trainers' eyes held warmth, then he walked out of there.

Now that the battle was won, a new assignment was assigned.  Protect the creation trio.  Somehow, they had coaxed them out, so now it was beaten time.  But this time, it won't be as successful.   Tobias would see to that.